How they ended up as part of the Night Raven Collective

Dire Crowley

The masquerade was getting old pretty fast. Being ignored was starting to get on Dire's nerves.

He was here to make some connection, damn it!

So how is he supposed to better his social standing when no one would even talk to him for more than a few minutes and only make small talk?!

What made it even worse was when lord Ambrose tried to include him in some conversations only for said conversations to die down when he arrived. He doesn't need any pity!

He'll show everyone just how amazing he is!

So when a mysterious presence made themselves known in the old Greenhouse he has taken a break in, only to calm his rising anger at the horrible conduct of the nobility, he doesn't know what to think at first.

Until the figure speaks first and gives him an idea. Dire has inherited quite a bit of money from his late father... so why not use them in some way? A way that would make him more money! He should become a landlord! What better way is there to make money than through minimal work?!

And so Dire created the Night Raven Collective Homeowner Association.

Divus Crewel

Divus is never opposed to new professional opportunities as long as he finds them worthwhile. Designing garments, racing horses, he leads a tight ship and he wouldn't have it any other way.

So when a new "client" appears, he know something is up. The person, clad in all black, tells him of this vacant position at the newly founded NRC Homeowner Association, and he quickly grows intrigued.

I mean, he's already looked into the places they offer while looking for a new apartment to use as a studio for himself. So having a position within the association would allow him more leeway in what he can and can't do with his rented place of choice.

He is on board the moment he hears he can do whatever he wants with his new (rented) residence as long as he doesn't do anything irreparable.

Getting a say in how the other buildings under the NRC look isn't a bad thing either. He'll just have to broaden his horizons to include interior decorator to his many other titles.

Getting to keep his precious dogs with him isn't a bad deal either.

Sam

The word on the streets was that there is a new homeowner association. Apparently it became quite the gossip subject because of how fast it happened.

And because of who the founder is. Wherever that man goes, rumors seem to follow.

Sam has heard talk of the NRC from his customers. But most of his information came from a fellow member of the spiritism movement. And as any business man would, he wondered if he could get a slice of the pie for himself.

His interest in getting a job in the NRC became a reality when said acquaintance came waltzing into his little shop with an offer from the founder himself. And who is Sam to deny such opportunity.

He did suppose it was about time he expanded. Oh, he can't wait to be the residents most reliable salesman. They will be wanting for nothing! Not if Sam has anything to say about it.

Hmmm, maybe he should hire some new people too...

Mozus Trein

Lord Trein was holding a charitable event when he was approached by someone he's never seen before.

The stranger introduced themselves and began explaining the reason for their attendance. They were here on the behalf of Dire Crowley... not exactly the most upstanding figure in high society.

But! The offer they had was intriguing. Becoming part of the NRC wasn't something he was planning, yet he decided to give it a try anyway. At the insistence of his daughters, of course.

After all, who else better than him to transform this... "homeowner association" into a respectable business and place of living.

Those renters better prepare themselves for a lesson in propriety.

Ashton Vargas

The loud "BANG!" of the shotgun did nothing to cover the loud animated voices of the small group of men gathered in the field. What better way to enjoy some time with your friends than to be out hunting with them.

The men were so absorbed in their chatter that the approaching figure was not noticed until they cleared their throat and asked Ashton for a separate conversation.

Ah.. the appointment arrived sooner than expected it would seem. He was told the discussion won't take long so he has happy enough to indulge.

The NRC was an interesting thing with all the properties that fell under their care. I mean, look all the places he could conduct his training at if he were to get a job within the association.

Ashton would even say that their selection of properties was almost as exquisite as his physique. So he was quite happy to join them.