Chapter 3: she's gonna think we're stalking her

A/N: I do not own supernatural or any of those characters. I only own Alexis and her plot lines.

Dean and Alexis were circling anything in the newspaper that sounded like a case. "Can I get you anything else?" The waitress asks, leaning against the table. Alexis rolls her eyes. Dean looks up at the waitress and smiles at her, the pen he was using still between his teeth.

"Just the check, please." Sam says, sitting down beside Alexis.

"Okay." The waitress nods, walking away.

"You know, Sam, we're allowed to have fun once in a while." Dean says. "That's fun." He gestures to the girl. Its silent for a moment.

"Well, since you asked, I consider fun watching a movie. Going to a beach. You know stuff like that. Almost anything that doesn't involve getting murdered by some supernatural creature. But to each their own." Alexis shrugs, her eyes still on the newspaper she had.

"Here, take a look. I think I found one." Dean changes the subject, he slides the newspaper toward Sam and Alexis. "Lake Manitoc, Wisconsin. Last week Sophie Carlton, 18, walks in the lake and doesn't walk out. Authorities dragged the water. Nothing. Sophie Carlton is the third lake Manitoc drowning this year. None of the bodies were ever found. They had a funeral two days ago."

"A funeral?" Sam and Alexis ask.

"Yeah, they buried an empty coffin. For, uh, closure or whatever."

"Where's the closure in that?" Alexis questions. Dean shrugs.

"Closure?" Sam asks. Dean nods along. "What closure? People don't just disappear, Dean. Other people just stop looking."

Alexis sighs. "If you two are gonna do this, again, I'm gonna wait in the car."

"You got something you wanna say to me?" Dean asks his brother.

"Yep, they're doin' this." Alexis mumbles.

"Trail for dad. Its getting colder every day."

"Exactly, so what are we supposed to do?"

"Stop arguing, maybe." Alexis suggests.

"I don't know, something. Anything." Sam replies.

"See you in the car, boys." Alexis says. She stands up, walking toward the door. As she passed Dean she reaches in his pocket and grabs his car keys.

"Hey, excuse me." A voice causes Alexis to turn around. A guy was walking out of the restaurant and toward her.

"Yeah?"

"Hi, I'm Robert. And I saw you in there and I thought maybe we could go out sometime." He says. He had blonde hair and green eyes. They're not as green as Deans eyes, though, Alexis thought. Alexis didn't know why she thought that. Why did it matter? She shook it off. Maybe she hit her head to hard when she fell through the floor in the abandoned mine.

"I'm really sorry, but I'm actually leaving town in a little bit." Alexis says. "I'm just waiting for my friends to come out."

"Well, at least let me walk you to your car." Robert shrugs.

"Its this way. I'm Alexis, by the way." Alexis smiles, walking toward the car.

~~~

Dean and Sam walk out if the restaurant.

"Who's that?" Sam asks Dean, gesturing to the man standing by Alexis.

"I don't know." Dean answers, he stares at the two of them. Alexis leans against the car as they talk. Dean had a feeling in his gut, he didn't know what this feeling was. Dean didn't trust this guy. There was something off about him.