sTaLkInG

3rd Person POV:
Y/N was just coming back home from hanging out with Amy and Rouge at the mall. Since Y/N lives a little deep in the woods it takes them a little while to get home before it gets to dark to the point where they cant see very well. It's pretty easy to get lost in these woods if your not paying attention to where your going.

Y/N's POV:
"Ugh..! Why did I have to buy a house in the woods!" I said to myself as I  walked slowly into the woods.

It was already 7:30pm and i wasn't even close to my house! The sky was darkening and I was growing a little worried that I might not get home before it gets to dark.. As I was walking I could have sworn I saw a pair of eyes staring at me through the trees. But I brushed it off thinking it was just a little forest critter. I felt like I was being watched the whole time I was walking to my house. So... I decided to pick up my pace and speed walk.

SNAP!

I heard a twig snap and I instantly stopped walking and looked around.

"Who's there?" I yelled. I got a very creepy distorted laugh in response.

As soon as I heard that i immediately started booking it to my house. Not only did I hear my footsteps but...I could hear someone else's too. While I was running I didn't realize I went completely off the path.  I stopped running as I became tired. I looked around realizing I ran off the path and now I'm lost and being stalked. Great.

I heard a chuckle from behind me I turned but no one was there..
I shivered a little and decided to look around to see if I can find my way back to the path to my house.

SNAP!

I froze. Another twig had snapped and I knew I had to get home before whatever or whoever is stalking me decided to attack or something. I started running again hoping I would come across my house soon enough  and...i did! I was so happy to see my house and so I quickly ran inside. I locked the door and let out a sigh of relief as I leaned against the door. I am finally safe in my house...or so I thought.. I was startled when I heard a loud bang on my door! I quickly ran to the windows of my house and locked each and every one of them.
Then I ran upstairs and into my room. I flopped onto my bed finally actually feeling safe inside my house. Until..I heard glass break downstairs.

I slowly got out of bed and crept towards the staircase to look downstairs and, I couldn't believe my eyes it looked like...Sonic?

——————————————————
Authors Note

Hello everyone! I hope you liked this chapter because I had to finish it quickly because I wanted to get it out to you guys before I fall asleep. So if there are any mistakes just tell me and I will fix it later. Goodnight!

- Miles