yOu'rE nExT

Y/N's POV:

"N-Need...to....get..h-help.." I said trying to pry his hand of my neck. "hElP? hOw ArE yOu GoNnA gEt HeLp If YoU lIvE iN tHe woOdS..?" He chuckled. Little did he know my bff also lives in the woods and they were already on there way here. My friend had came in through the back door of the house and aproached EXE from behind.

"Hands off my friend buddy..."

"wHaT?" He said with slight confusion. My friend put him in a chokehold  making him let go of me."Quickly! Stab him or something." My friend yelled at me as I quickly got up to grab  a knife."i'D lIkE tO sEe YoU tR- GGAAHHH!" He yelled when I stabbed him in his eye. My friend let go of him as he growled in pain. "wHaT tHe fUcK yOu sTabBeD mE iN mY eYe, YoU bItCh!" He growled. "So? It's not like your not trying to kill me!" I said growling back. He lunged at me, I just barely dodged him. "Don't make me stab your other eye.." I stared at him. "i'M gOiNg To KiLl YoU...jUsT yOu WaIt..." He dissapeared. I looked at my bestie who was looking at me.

"Do you wanna spend the night at my house tonight?". I nodded and followed F/N(Friend name) to their house. As we made it in the house I plopped down on the couch exhaustingly. "Thanks for saving me F/N.." My friend sat next to me and then turned to me. "Anything for my best friend." F/N smiled and I smiled back. We sat on the couch and watched tv for a little bit before F/N got up to show me where the guest room was. "Thanks for letting me stay here..I really appreciate that..".

"No problem...well goodnight!" F/N waved me a goodbye as they left the room to go to theirs. I layed on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off into deep slumber.

F/N's POV:

I was laying in my bed trying to fall asleep when I heard something. I opened my eyes and looked around my room I saw...nothing. I closed my eyes again but opened them soon after I heard someone breathing beside me. I shot up from my bed and looked at the person who was beside me thinking it was Y/N. "Omg! Y/N you        scared me...wait a minute..your not Y/N..". "nO i'M nOt Y/N...bUt Do YoU kNoW wHo I aM?". He grinned. "Uhm...no". I was pushed against a wall. "wElL...I...aM...GOD!!!!" I screamed as I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and then everything went black.

Y/N's POV:

I woke up hearing a loud scream. 'That sounds like F/N!'. "F/N!" I ran into the room. "I'm here!... whats wr-" I gasped when I saw F/N's dead body on the floor. Their heart had been ripped out of their body. "F/N!!" I yelled as tears began to fall down my cheeks. I ran to her lifeless body and craddled their his/her head in my arms. I saw a message written in blood on the wall it read, 'You're next Y/N'. I looked back at F/N's body as tears poured down  my cheeks like a river.

A/N:

I'm so sorry for not making anything in the past few months. I almost forgot I started this story, and I will not just abandon it like I did with the other story.

- Miles