cHaSiNg

Y/N's POV:

All that could be heard was my weeps over my friends lifeless body. I know who did this based on the words written in blood on the wall. "W-What am I sussposed to do now..? How will I tell anyone about this..?" I wiped tears off my cheeks. "yOu WoNt... BeCaUsE yOu'lL bE dEaD bY tHeN!" said a familiar voice. I looked up and saw EXE grinning at me. "W-Why are you doing this!? Why to me of all people?!" He stared at me for a few seconds before answering. "dO yOu NoT rEmEmBeR?" My eyes widened a bit. "W-What do you mean?" I stood from my crouched position. "yOu PlAyEd My GaMe...WhIcH sEt Me FrEe." A rush of memories flood my brain. I stared at F/N's body before looking back at EXE."What does that have to do with you killing my friend?!" I yelled."tHaT's JuSt OnE lEsS pErSoN tO tRy AnD sToP mE fRoM tAkInG oVeR tHe WoRlD!" He then would start to laugh.

'That laugh... it irritates me so much' I said to myself. 'It just makes me want to slap him!' I ran up to EXE and slapped him across his stupid face! Even though it wouldn't hurt him a lot at least it shut him up. He stared at the floor pressing his clawed hands against the place where I had slapped him. I couldn't tell if he was angry or about to start crying. I doubt he was about to cry. "Y/N..." I could just hear the anger in his voice. "i'Ll GiVe YoU aBoUt 10 SeCoNdS tO RUN." He boomed. "Uhh..." I nervously  stepped back. "10....." I quickly turned and ran out of the bedroom. "9....." Hearing him count just made me run faster. I made it out of the house and decided I should try to run to Tails' house. Maybe he could help me? It's not that far I think, so I should be able to get before HE catches me... hopefully. I heard something behind me, and I looked behind me and saw EXE luckily he was pretty far back.

Whilst I was looking back I didn't realize where I was going and I ran into a tree. I heard a laugh from behind me. I turned around to snarl at EXE then began running again.. He was gaining on me. I'm starting to think I might not make it to Tails'. The sight of Tails' house in the distance gave me a little more confidence that I could outrun EXE. He was pretty close... I need something to slow him down a little. I just barely missed a puddle of mud which had then given me an idea on how to slow him down a bit. I scooped up some mud quickly and threw it at his face. I'm assuming it got into his eyes cause he started screaming. I snickered before continuing to run. I ran up to Tails' doorstep and knocked a few times on the door. 'Please be home...please be home!' The door opened and a little yellow kitsune stood in the doorway. "Hi Y/N! What brings you here?" the fox said oblivious to what I might have just brought him into.

"Listen Tails I need your help!"I said in a panic.

"gEt BaCk HeRe YoU lItTlE!-" Before he was able to touch me at all I ran inside and slammed the door on his face. I locked the door. "Who was that?" I looked in the peep hole to.see if EXE was there and we wasn't which kinda worried me. "Uhm Y/N?" said the confused fox. "Oh! Uh..ever heard of Sonic.EXE?"

                                ~~~

I was sitting down on the couch next to Tails who looked really shocked. "So your telling me F/N is dead?!" I nodded and looked down at the floor. "The name you gave me...it was Sonic.EXE right?" I nodded again. "Sounds familiar..." I looked at Tails with a confused expression."Wait you know him?" Tails nodded. "He caused a lot of chaos, but we sealed him away in a game that you came across and played. "What do you mean by 'we'?"
"Me, Knuckles and Eggman."

"Eggman?"

"Yea suprising right?"

"He was willing to help?"

"He had to or else he would of died. All of us would of."

We both kept talking and talking, and soon we were able to come up with a plan to seal EXE away. This time for good, but we didn't notice that someone was watching us...listening in on our conversation. "wHaT aRe YoU 2 tAlKiNg AbOuT?"