gOtChA

3rd Person POV: On our last chapter of this story Y/N was followed home by some mysterious hedgehog? And now they are in there house? Who is this person and what do they want? Well read on to find out..

Y/N's POV:
"Wait? Is that.. Sonic? No... he wouldn't stalk me and break into my house.. would he?" I thought.

"Who are you?!" I yelled from the top of the stairs. The figure immediately turned to me. It looked at me dead in the eyes. This was not Sonic...Sonic does not have red eyes and a black sclera or blood stained gloves! The hedgehog seemed to have laughed weirdly.. and then dissapeared..?

"Huh..?" I said as I slowly began to back away from staircase. Until I bumped into something...or someone?I heard breathing behind me. Yea I'm probably gonna be dead soon. "hElLo ThErE~" said a deep raspy voice behind me. I slowly turned around to face the hedgehog. I stumbled back when the hedgehog grinned at me revealing very sharp teeth. "W-Who are you?!" I said while backing up.
"i Am SoNiC.eXe BuT..yOu CoUlD jUsT cAlL mE eXe" He said with a creepy smile. "Well...EXE...what do you want..?" I was scared about what he was gonna say in response. He smiled evily and looked at me. "yOuR sOuL!" He charged at me and I nearly dodged him. He charged at me again and pushed me down the stairs.

"Ow..." I groaned as I hit the floor and scratched my head. I looked up to see EXE hovering down the stairs so I got up a ran to the kitchen and got one of the biggest knives I had. I got ready to fight back. "sO...yOuR fIgHtInG bAcK nOw..Eh? WaY tO mAkE tHiS mOrE iNtErEsTiNg FoR mE, Y/N.." He knew my name?! B-But how? You know what..I don't care! All I wanna do is survive! He began walking towards me and I began backing up until I hit a wall. I pointed my knife at him he stopped walking."aRe YoU tHrEaTeNiNg mE?" He asked me but I didn't respond and instead I threw the knife at him and it stabbed him in the chest. I dashed to the door as I heard him growl in pain then he started chuckling.

"aH, aH, aH yOuR nOt GoInG aNyWhErE.."I heard him say before I felt someone spin me around. He still had the knife in his chest. He pinned my wrist to the door I tried to wriggle free but couldn't. So I tried to kick him in his stomach which worked and he got knocked back and hit a wall. He started to laugh and he smiled creeply at me. "i'M gOnNa GeTcHa!" Just his words made me shiver. He dissapeared and i looked around but couldn't find him. I started to panic until I felt someone tap my shoulder. I slowly turned around and I got grabbed by the throat! "gOtChA..Y/N!" He chuckled. I started squirming but I couldn't break free and I was slowly losing conciousness. "L-LET ME GO! P-PLEASE!" I pleaded. EXE started to laugh then looked at me. "bEg AnD mAyBe I wIlL..." He smiled. "N-No..."

3rd Person POV:
Is this the end for our little Y/N? Probably not but whatever... uhm just wait till chapter 3 comes out. But before ya go here's a message from the author.

——————————————————
Authors Note

Hi guys! Sorry that I left you on a little bit of a cliffhanger. But this story is not gonna be just Y/N and EXE in it there will be others in it too! But I can't tell ya who you will just have to find out.

- Miles