Introduction

sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ

ɪɴsᴛᴀ: Kalista_k or kalistawriteslol (I have two)

ᴘɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ: ᴋᴀʟɪsᴛᴀᴡʀɪᴛᴇsʟᴏʟ

ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ: ʀᴍsᴡɪғᴇʏʟᴏʟ

ᴇᴍᴀɪʟ: ᴋᴀʟɪsᴛᴀᴀsᴜᴀᴍᴀʜ@ɢᴍᴀɪʟ

𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 🥹🤦🏾‍♀️

Copyright © 2021 by Kalista Bemah

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any forms or means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior permission of the author.

———-

𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 ❤️‍🔥

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to an actual person's, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincidental.
———

🅆🄰🅁🄽🄸🄽🄶 🛑⚠️

This book contains a lot of mature content, dark themes, sexual assault and rape. You must know, I DO NOT CONDONE THIS. So if you're not comfortable with this stuff then this book may not be for you.
The antagonists are twisted and evil.

And characters in the book will disappoint once or twice in the book, especially because they aren't exactly normal people...that's life.

If you hate stories with couples that have children...leave, don't even start typing in the comments about it.

———

「 αυтнσr'ѕ ησтє 🖤」

I know this introduction was long overdue, but I was being lazy, trynna find characters.
Like always I absolutely love you for choosing my book to read

I always check the comments, even though I don't answer some of them because I love each and everyone of you who puts my story in a book list, votes on my story or comments. It means the world to me.

please vote and comment your thoughts because it makes me determined...someone actually likes my story ya know? And helps me to improve and be a better writer for y'all 😉

(𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼)
For Visual readers only (unless you like the characters chosen)

NONE OF THESE PICTURES ARE NOT MINE

𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓶𝔂 𝓓𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷𝓽

A lot of people complain that she's weak and that's true for the first part but that's why there is something called character growth. Pls be mindful of comments, they do hurt.