𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤!!!

𝐈 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐦!!!!

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐲'𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐮𝐬'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐨'𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐛:

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣? 𝕆𝕙 𝕟𝕠....𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕.

Sixteen years after Bellamy and the crew thought they quieted the Mexican mafia they receive a threat from none other than Diego's daughter, Delora...smarter than her father she's driven by revenge and plans to take on their children.
Cillian, Oakley, Priscilla, Penelope, Oliver, Julius, Julia, Ivan, Iskander, Ares, Cesar, Victoria and Burgundy are put up to the task to try and stop Delora. Not all with a little steam to the side, hate, sexual tension, and love.

Who doesn't love an action with a little romance?

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰: 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐯❝ Julia

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰:
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐯
Julia...my bae.
This beautiful goddess is who I was dreading to leave behind. I fucked her before going....don't think she's too happy about me leaving right after I had sex with her.

I plop down next to her. "Hey, mamma," I whisper in her ear.

She sighs in annoyance. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Damn, girl, I just want to talk to you." I smirk at her.

"Wipe that stupid smirk off your face, muchacho, never again will I let you anywhere near me again." (Boy)

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐨
I hate him,❞
I hate him so much and I vowed I would never let him touch me again after he left five years ago. I was panicking, going through a pregnancy scare and he....he had just left.

But here I am, in the bathroom being finger fucked by none other Julius Romanov. "Oh my god," I moaned, fisting his Armani suit as he pumped his fingers in and out of me with so much force I'm shifting.

"Damn, I missed this." He groans, slapping my slick pussy as I squirt out my release, crying out.

Julius Romanov is rough, never gentle. Maybe that's the only thing I like about him....and his hair, but his ego's already big.

"I want you inside me now."

Julius smirks. "Why don't you beg?"

I scoff, pulling out my gun and placing it on his chest. "Why don't you just fuck me, fool."