Good Boy

Smut  (male reader)

You'd gotten home from dinner with a friend, although you'd gotten home a lot earlier than you'd expected. Also a lot earlier than you'd mentioned to your boyfriend Albedo.

You called to him. "I'm home!" There was no reply from him, you'd decided to go upstairs. Was he already asleep already?

You walked up the stairs to the bedroom and before entering heard soft moans and whimpers.

You paused, freezing in your spot. The door was slightly open, just a small crack although it was definitely big enough for you to peak into.

There, on the bed was Albedo. He was, from what you could see humping one of the pillows. A smirk appeared across your face, he just couldn't wait for you to get home could he?

You knocked on the door gently, peering in to see Albedo stop what he was doing and look at horror to the door.

You opened the door, appearing in the doorway as you looked at your boyfriend frozen on the bed. "Couldn't you wait until I got home?" You smirked looking at him.

"Well.. you said you were getting late and I just got impatient." He looked away from you, embarrassed.

"I told you to wait until I got home didn't I? On all fours now." You commanded him.

A small whimper left his mouth. "Y-Yes okay." He'd said getting on all fours. You quickly took your pants off, leaving your white shirt on.

"You came?" You looked at the pillow he'd previously been riding.

Blush had spread across Albedos cheeks, he opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out of it. You were amused at the sight of a flustered Albedo.

You leant over to the draw beside the bed and pulled out a small bottle of lube, you then walked to Albedo. You stopped behind him and looked at his face, he was so flustered. It was adorable.

You put some lube on the tips of your finger and then slowly traced those fingers over his hole, throwing the lube aside. You slipped a finger in, Albedos expression changed. He bit on his lower lip slightly and his eyes were filled with lust.

You smirked. "Enjoying yourself already are you?" You said, slowly pumping your finger in and out of his hole.

"Y-Yes." He let out a whimper and returned to biting his lower lip. He really was quite easy to break.

You added a second finger. "If you fall apart like this on just my fingers, then how shall you react to my cock?"

Albedo was red, probably imagining how he'd take it. "I.. I'm not sure." He looked away flustered.

A small chuckle left your mouth and you began to do a slight scissoring motion, earning a small moan from Albedo.

After a little you pulled your fingers out, taking off your underwear and throwing them to some corner of the room. You'd gotten the bottle of lube again and rubbed some along your cock, as well as putting more on Albedos hole.

"You ready?" You ask as you press your tip against his hole.

A nod from him signified he was ready. You slowly pushed in your tip, watching for any signs of unwillingness. Once you were sure he was fine you pushed your full length in.

A gasp was heard from Albedos mouth. "Fuck your tight." You breathed in. "Fine for me to move?" You placed your hands on his waist.

"Yes."

As he said that you pulled out, and thrusted into him. A gasp mixed with a moan was earned and you smirked. Your grip on his waist tighten as you began thrusting in and out quicker, earning moans from him.

Occasionally small groans left your mouth, although most weren't heard through the noise Albedo was making. Soon you noticed Albedos hand traveling to his own cock. Ah, he wanted to cum.

You removed one hand from his waist and wrapped it around his cock instead, jerking him off quickly. You wanted to let him cum. His moans and whimpers became louder. "Fuck I'm gonna cum!" He groaned.

"Me too." You panted, your thrusts began getting sloppier as you felt yourself getting closer.

"I'm-" Albedo began.

"Hold it." You interrupted him. You let out a few more groans as you thrusted the last couple of times. "Now."

You heard Albedo moan loudly as the cum he'd been holding in was released, you yourself had pulled out and cum over his back.

Panting gently you leaned over Albedo leaving soft kisses on his neck. "Good boy." You whispered.