I'll love you either way.

You and Albedo had dated for years now. You were very good at showing your love however due to some past trauma that still haunts Albedo, he isn't able to as well as he intends.

You knew Albedo loved you, even though he didn't know how to say it or show it properly.

Albedo had never told you he loved you, he'd also never been the best with showing just how much he loves you. After being with him for about a month you started to get used to it, it hurt a little a first but now you could handle it.

Another problem Albedo faced was his ability to show emotion also wasn't the best. He didn't understand how to represent how he felt or explain it.

You were always there, you helped him through anything even if it was hard to understand just how he was feeling.

It was now roughly 11pm. You and Albedo had gotten into bed. Seen as the two of you weren't yet living together, he was staying over for the week. Tonight was the 2nd night and you noticed Albedos normal monotone sort of mood had crippled a little.

He was now, more tired than usual and seemed.. sadder?

You tried not to think too much off it. He could've just overworked himself today? "Y/N?" Albedos voice would he heard as he spoke.

"Yes love?" You respond.

"I don't feel very good.." His soft voice cracked slightly, although he was holding back tears.

"Like sick?"

"No, I don't know what it is. It doesn't feel good."

You turned to face Albedo who was already looking at you. You saw the tears in his eyes, now realizing what he meant by 'not feeling very good.'

"Love.." You spoke, then paused. You thought of what to say next although, you didn't say anything. You ended up shuffling over and wrapping your arms around Albedo.

"Y/N.. What's wrong with me?" Albedo whispered into your shoulder, a small sob escaping him.

"Nothings wrong with you, your just letting your emotions show darling.." You gently stroked his hair as you held him in your arms. This came as a shock to you because he normally doesn't show his emotions.

"It feels wrong. I don't like it." He spoke through a few small sobs. "I don't understand why I feel like this."

"I'm sure you're just tired. You've been working hard lately and need some rest love." You tried your best to comfort the confused boy.

"Mhm.." He sniffled. "I'm sorry I'm not a good boyfriend. I don't understand how to do the affection stuff." He looked up at you.

A little shock appeared on your face. "Your an amazing boyfriend Albedo, it's okay that you don't understand that stuff. I'll always love you either way."

"Thank you Y/N." He sniffles.

You rested your head atop his whilst the room went quiet. Albedo shortly fell asleep in your arms.

You gently kiss his head and then fall asleep whilst cuddling him. "I love you.." You whispered as the void of sleep took over your body.