An Unexcepted Happening

(Quick note: This is a collab story, and most of the Dialog maybe different from one side of the side to the other. Just chalk it up to the characters remembering conversations differently please. For the other half visit UnderTaleHyperFixed )

Sans' Pov:

I died, I died and I woke up as Sans, but not the usual Sans I was the younger brother. So many things were different in the AU, Papyrus was older than me at 21, and me being 13. Asriel was alive, Chara, and Frisk, were adopted by the Dreemurs. Sans, and Papyrus's, mother survived the war, Gaster the one ended up dying in it. And as far as I can tell so far no resets, it's weird. I've been here like six months I think maybe a little longer. But I the only humans I've seen were Frisk and Chara and they're super nice. I learned magic really fast in secret while Paps and Mom were at work. Oh right our mom's name is Gigi, her font is cool and pretty. My font is weird, it's all stars it's a Dingbat Cypher, mom said I got it from dad's side of the family. I think either Mom or Paps is the judge, I'm not going to ask cause I'm probably not even supposed to know that's even a thing. But who else could it be? All in all I'm happy here, the only issue is I have a lot of nightmares. But I can live with that, it's a small price to pay for living with this amazing family.

3rd person POV: 

Sans bolted upright, quickly looking around he sighed in relief when he saw his brother. He had, had yet another nightmare, he could never remember them. But he had them a lot, it was annoying but who cares. He was happy here, and that's all that mattered. 

Sans: "Bro ya nearly gave me a soul attack, you know how light a sleeper I am."

Paps: "Sorry Sansy, did you have another nightmare?"

Sans: "Yea, I wish I could remember what they're about so maybe I could stop them... But I never can."

Paps: "Want me to piggy back you down stairs bro? I can already smell breakfast being made from here."

Sans: "My legs fall off one time after a nightmare and suddenly I get carried down stairs every morning!?"

Sans' tone was jovial and dripping with sarcasm, Sans saw Papyrus nearly laugh at his antics but somehow didn't. Jumping onto his brother's back, Sans knew Paps was already expecting him to. And was caught and lifted up onto a piggy back ride. Well sans never remembered the resets themselves, he somehow remembered small details. It was like the loop itself isn't a thing for Sans, and each "new" day is literally a new day. It's a great thing for Sans, but makes Papyrus that much more protective of him. As he didn't want his little brother to realize the nightmares weren't nightmares. Being carried by Paps was one of Sans' favorite things, he felt the safest next to his bro. He wasn't sure why though, maybe the nightmares... probably the nightmares.

Papyrus: "Well you are my baby brother and I don't want you hurt. Besides I know you secretly love my piggy back rides."

Papyrus's voice is full of amusement as we walked down stairs. Heading towards the kitchen where their Mom is cooking, they could hear the sizzling foods getting closer.

Sans: "I have no idea what you're talking about, you've nothing backing up that claim bro."

Papyrus: "So you throwing a tantrum when I started dating Ghoulie was because you simply didn't like her?"

Papyrus's voice was once more full of amusement. Sure he and his ex didn't last longer then 9 months. But for some reason sans always threw a tantrum when he would leave to go meet with her, or when she would come over to visit them.

Sans: "Yea, cause she was evil and manipulative. I saw right through her, and no it wasn't cause she was a ghost."

Gigi: "Boys, boys settle down, I'm making breakfast. Why don't you go watch some TV, while you wait?"

Sans: "But it's all reruns, nothing new ever happens in the underground."

Momma: "Sans Star Serif, are you arguing with me?"

Sans said nothing jumping from Papyrus's back to the couch and sat down. Well more laid upside down on the couch, if he had to watch the infinite reruns of the underground he was going to get a different angle. Papyrus laughed at his brother, knowing you never argue with their Mother, it was always a losing argument if you did. As they watched Tv waiting on breakfast, everyone suddenly heard a noise from down stairs.

Sans: "Bro did you sneak that dog in again?"

Papyrus: "What of course not, besides I'd never put it in the basement. It must be Dad's old machine."

Sans: "Uhh... but it's broken... and unplugged?"

Papyrus: "True, maybe it's a rat or something, I mean we've never actually cleaned that room before. Anyway are you ready to hang out with Chara, Frisk and Asriel later?"

Sans: "I guess, but why do we even get to hang out with them? No one else is aloud to, so why can we?"

Papyrus: "Well that's because Dad was the King of Skeletons before he was killed in the war, he was also Asgore's best friend. You and I have Royal Magic while Mom is the acting Queen until your old enough to take on the duties anyway."

Sans: "Wait before I'm old enough, you the older brother, shouldn't you be the heir?!"

Papyrus: "I don't really want to be the king. Besides you're the one that has a Cypher so you're the heir, not me."

Sans: "So what, just cause I sound like this I'm the heir? That's dumb, and totally not fair!" 

Gigi: "SANS STAR SERIF"

Sans flinched, and started to hyperventilate a bit. For some reason after the accident in his past life. He'd been afraid of any loud noises, and had no idea why. Luckily his mother's yell wasn't enough to send him into a full panic attack. But damn was it close to, luckily though he calmed himself down a bit.

Sans: "W-what?" 

Gigi: "Don't you DARE disrespect the ancient traditions of our people. I taught you better then that."

Sans: "Yes, Ma'am... I'm sorry."

Gigi: "Good boy. Now breakfast is ready so come and get your food before it gets cold."

They got up walking over and sitting down at the table. Once he got comfortable he begin to eat. As he watched his family also start eating, it was peaceful. Like nothing could go wrong, though he still wished he cause see the surface just once. Half way through breakfast, they all heard something impossible. The machine turning on, the loud hum of it booting up echoing through the quiet house. Before any of them had any idea what was going on a chain of small explosions could be heard. Sans instantly froze, Gigi grabbing him and Papyrus to teleport out only for a giant black portal to open up in front of them. Instantly realizing what was going to happen Gigi threw a shield up around everyone, right before the three of them were sucked into the portal. Sans having already passed out by the time they entered.