Waking Up In A New AU, Getting A Nickname!

(This is a collab story, and most of the Dialog maybe different from one side of the side to the other. Just chalk it up to the characters remembering conversations differently please. For the other half visit UnderTaleHyperFixed )

3rd person Pov:

It was a familiar scenario a number of AUs brought together cause of the dumb machine. So they did what they thought was best, teaming up to fix the machine to get everyone home. It was taking time but it was getting close. Or so they thought, until a random portal opened and dropped out a child Sans, a Teen or adult Paps and... their mom?!?! Okay this was a new one, usually their mother would have died in the war. But here she was with her kids.

......

Sans/Starlight's Pov: 

Waking up I can hear voices

 Red: "We're All Sans and Papyrus, you're gonna need a nickname for em. Mine's Red, this is my bro Edge."

Edge stared and whispered lightly to Red: "Is that what our mother looked like too?"

Red nodded slightly confirming the similarities between the two.

Gigi: "Well Papyrus is an adult and can choose his own name. Plus Sans is old enough to have a say as well."

Papyrus: "What happened to your Mother? Why isn't she here as well?"

I groaned lightly as they looked around then groaned again when I saw what was going on. Though I wasn't paying attention to what they were saying for the most part.

Sans: 'Great, I was honestly hoping this wouldn't happen. I escaped the cliché being stuck in resets only to be dragged into a trap AU.'

I barely noticed the alternates freeze at the new Paps question, some of the more emotional ones even started crying.

Classic: "She...... died in the war..."

Okay that one snapped me back to reality, they lost their mom in the war!? That's so sad... though before I could process Mom was there to see why I kept groaning.

Gigi: "Sans, are you okay sweetie? Are you in pain anywhere?"

I saw the skeleton bro's watch in surprise, normally one of the brothers is over protective but that doesn't seem to be the case here... Their faces said it all, they were thinking. "What is going on?"

Wine: "Lucky brat..."

he said it under his breath but they could just hear it and he sounded... hurt... I feel bad for them. I also saw Papyrus and Mom's eye-lights both snapped towards Wine, their magic eyes flashing briefly. Papyrus moved me so his body was in line of fire while mom let out a growl.

Gigi: "What did you call my son?"

Wine: "Heh, heh, heh, heh, to be technically, I'm also your son. And it looks like this Paps is the protective brother of the two."

Gold: "Me lord remember we aren't in our AU anymore, so you needn't be rude."

Wine: "Says the one still calling me "Me lord" I told you to stop that."

Classic: "Right before this gets to out of hand, how do you three feel about humans?"

Gigi: "I don't care for them and Sans has never met one. I'm not sure about Papyrus though, why?"

Classic: "Some of us were brought with their humans when they were brought here..."

Wine: "You touch a hair on Kitten's head the wrong way and I will...!"

Cream Puff: "Wine calm down, no one is going to harm your human."

Papyrus: "As long as they don't attack those I care for, you won't have a problem from me."

Gigi: "Was that a threat?"

Mom's tone was cold, and commanding it held no room for argument

Classic: "How's about we calm down for a moment and introduce ourselves."

Classic was obvious nervous, mom was scary. But the fact Wine has fought destroyer of worlds to stand stills was probably what was scaring him the most right now. I guessing he really didn't want his house or the town destroyed.

Classic: "I'm Classic and this is my bro Creampuff or CP."