More Guests~!

Starlight: "How much pain are you hiding?"

V hummed lightly seeming trying to think of what to say.

V: "What do you mean by that Starlight?"

V looked nervous, he was obviously trying to hide something or hoping Starlight wasn't asking what V thought he was.

Starlight: "Glitch Cracked your arm, and don't say he didn't cause I can see the cracks and it's bleeding. But you didn't react to it at all... not even a flinch."

V: "I'm a doctor, a little pain is expected when patients aren't in their right mind."

Gigi: "A little and a nearly Broken arm are to very different things."

V shrugged making Starlight very angry, does he not care about himself at all~!?

V: "Uh... Starlight?"

Starlight: "What?"

His voice was almost angry in tone as he half glared at V.

V: "You alright?"

Starlight grumbled out a "Fine" as they crossed their arms.

V: "Your obviously upset..."

Starlight: "No I'm not."

V: "Your tone says otherwise."

Starlight: "If I can't know you can't know."

The huffed turning away from V arms still crossed, V shrugged lightly.

V: "Alright then. ...Er... What do babies like doing... Wanna watch TV or something?"

Gigi: "You can't just plop them down in front of a T.V. that's bad for their growth."

V: "I mean, we don't exactly have any baby toys around."

Gigi smiled and pulled out a few of Starlight and V's old baby toys from her inventory.

V: "I... you kept them in your inventory?! No wonder I couldn't find them a while back."

Gigi: "It was the safest place I could think of."

V: "Probably was, but at least we have something for the kids ..... I don't suppose you have old
baby clothes?"

Gigi smiled a bit more, and took the baby bones to go get them changed. And probably cleaned as they were covered in Glitch's dust.

V: "Well at least we have stuff for the babies...."

Starlight didn't answer back, they were to busy gripping their head in pain to. V walked over obviously worry and took a few steps over to him.

V: "Starlight are you alright?"

Starlight took a few steps away from V groaning a bit.

V: "Starlight what going on?"

Starlight: "Head... hurts..."

V: "Want me to try and help the pain?"

Starlight nodded desperate to make the pain stop in some way. V immediately did his best to help the pain go away. Starlight calming down as the pain actually did start to vanish.

V: "What the hell.... When did this ....."

V was muttering under his breath as he healed Starlight.

Starlight: "Mean lady..."

V: "Mean lady...? Starlight when was your skull fractured?"

Starlight: "The mean lady came back and hit me at the store... I didn't wanna say anything cause mom would have killed her and been in trouble..."

V: "Next time come tell me okay? I don't want you walking around injured."

Starlight: "You do..."

V: "I'm an adult. You are 12."

Starlight pouted again, but didn't argue, he didn't feel well enough to at the moment.

V: "Next time just tell me."

Starlight: "Fine..."

V: "Thank you. As long as this doesn't happen again it can be out secret okay?"

Starlight nodded and laid down on the couch nearly instantly falling asleep. Not to long after the Machine kicked on and Starlight ran to where the portal was going to open face already very pale. The portal opened and two child versions of Sans and Papyrus fell out. Dress in patient gowns, and extremely hurt with metal plates screwed to their hands....

V: "Shit..."

Starlight muttered Hand Plates, under his breath, again to quiet to hear. And again knowing where he heard it or how they knew only that he did know. V walked over a bit and sat down, making sure to give the kids room.

V: "Hey, are you boys okay?"

The two stared at V then looked at Starlight, before speaking to each other but not to V.

Papyrus in Wingdings: "Brother they look like us."

Sans also in wingdings: "Yea I see that, but why?"

V: "Because we are technically you."

Starlight: "Is that what Wingdings sounds like?"

V: "Yep."

Starlight: "It sounds weird."

V: "I mean you haven't heard it besides that 1 time from Classic... I grew up hearing it until I was like 8."

Starlight: "I don't remember Classic talking like that..."

V: "Well he did once when we got here, but you were also pretty out of it."

Hand Plates Papyrus: "Um where are we?"

V: "In a different AU, do you know the multiverse theory?"

the two of them shook their heads, and V explained it to the duo. Even explaining the machine to them. The Sans seemed to get it, the Papyrus getting it in their own way.

Hand Plates Papyrus: "But how did we get here? I don't remember any machine."

Hand Plates Sans: "Me either, I just remember Asster nearly blowing my skull up and then waking up in my bros arms before Poof~! We're here."