Satoru x reader (jjk)

_______________________________

.
.
.
.
.
~Good girl~

Warning: hair pulling, blow jobs, cum swallowing

Satoru raked tired fingers through your grimy hair. Though a mission had dirtied and worn you out, right now, as you were making your way to the bathroom in nothing but a towel, his needy erection seemed a greater priority than showering.

"Like that, sweetie, take it in," he moaned as, tongue dragging along his underside, you closed your mouth on his tip.

You liked to take your time, set a slow pace, tease his throbbing member for an eternity without letting him come — licking his cock until you could slide him in without hitch, hands gripping his base, and suckling on him in little morsels at a time. Today he had no patience for your games. He thrusted into you to the hilt, striking the back of your throat, stuffing your mouth so full saliva dripped out.

"Aw, isn't that adorable." Holding your head in place, he rammed again, and again, and again; each time basking in your muffled cries, choking and gargling. "You can't even fit all of me between those pretty lips."

As he guided your head, you strained to accompany his movements, desperate to contribute to his bliss more than as a toy. His cock hit so deep your eyes scrunched shut, tears at their edge, but you focused on hollowing out your cheeks and sucking on him hard.

"Fuck," he drawled, head lolling back, half high already, "you're good, so good — you want my come, huh? Make me come, honey, and swallow it."

Much obliged. Helping the final effort with your hands, you bobbed around his quivering dick as fast as you could, keen to make up for the stutter of his hips and draw out his semen. Thick veins twitched in your mouth. His fingers tightened in your hair, bunching it painfully, as he gave a last vigorous thrust.

A hot liquid streamed down your oesophagus. Satoru withdrew, and you licked him clean, lapping up every drop of his precious essence and swallowing it as ordered.

"Good girl," he cooed, patting your head, "now get on my lap, I want to come in your other holes."

A/N: yes it is short. I just wanted to give an example of how most of the stories will be. (Smutty)