Rude boy

_______________________________

.
.
.
.
.
.
Sasuke x reader

His pale hand gripped your cheeks forcefully as his piercing gaze met your wide eyes. A heavy feeling began to permeate the room and arousal began to grow. The sexual tension between the two of you was tangible. It filled all your senses and almost suffocated you. You wanted this. You needed this. Onyx eyes stared straight through your soul and were clouded with a lust you had never seen before.

The entire week was filled with your incessant teasing. Curiosity peaked your interest and testing Sasuke's limits sounded desirable. Whether it was simple training sessions to going out with friends, your hands would leave burning trails upon his skin and tended to linger a moment longer than usual. Cheeky remarks were frequently spewed from your mouth along with suggestive comments. Sasuke was never one to see the double meaning in words and actions until you began to play your little games with him.

The innocent act you played was driving him insane. The little things like watching you seductively suck on a popsicle and pretending like you were doing nothing drove him mad. You and him wanted to see how long the other could last without any sexual acts and you were playing a dangerous bet.

He had finally reached his limit when you two were out eating with some friends. You leaned over the table to reach for your plate of food and managed to spill a glass of water on the Uchiha that sat next to you. Ice cold water seeped into his pants and he winced at the sudden temperature difference.

"I'm so sorry Sasuke! Let me clean it up for you."

With a napkin in hand, you began to dab at the soaked material making sure to pay attention to his pelvic area. A hiss escaped his mouth and a tantalizing fear paralyzed your hand. His hand shot out and grabbed your wrist.

"I got it, Y/N."

Your hand fell to his thigh once his grip loosened and a smirk played onto your lips. You had finally broke him. Sasuke wasn't oblivious at all. He knew about your shenanigans and was not about to bring you immediate satisfaction. Throughout the entire dinner, his hands were on your thighs. You knew what you were getting into, right?

You sat on your knees as Sasuke sat on the bed. The only sound that filled the room was your erratic breaths. His grip on your face tightened and he smirked.

"Don't act so coy, kitten. You were practically begging to be fucked this entire week."

His thumb dragged on your lower lip, smearing the lipstick that stained them. Your cheeks blushed red and your eyes were dripping with want.

"Such a pretty little face... You'll be a good girl and let me have my way with you, right princess?"

You eagerly nodded as you clenched your thighs together in need for friction.