Big Bad Wolf

__________________________________

Garou x Reader
Warning: Primal Play, Predator/Prey, Dirty sex (literally they're in the dirt)

You'd been running for a while. Your legs ached, lungs burning, head heavy. You'd finally found a tiny sort of cave in this goddamn mountain, and were trying to keep your breathing quiet as you listened hard. You couldn't hear his taunting anymore, or his footsteps. You were safe. For now.

After you'd finally managed to regain some of your strength, you took a moment to look out. The moon was thankfully bright, and you could see pretty well. Too bad it was getting much colder outside, enough to where you could see your own breath. You took a tentative step out, looking around.

After you'd moved a few feet away from the little cave, you heard something heavy fall behind you. Dread filled your entire body.

"Found you, little rabbit." You took off running, feeling him grab your shirt before you yanked it out of his hand, hearing him laugh and jeer as he chased you. "Keep running, little rabbit, I'll always find you!" He called, and you hid behind a thick tree. "The big bad wolf will always find you."

Then it was silent. Completely fucking silent, his footsteps completely gone. Damn wolf was toying with you, you knew this. All you could do was keep evading and running until you got to the safehouse.

"Boo." He whispered from next to you, and you shrieked and sprinted, panicking completely. Adrenaline had taken over, and you saw the marker signaling you were a football field away from the safehouse.

It was there. It was right fucking there, you were barely 10 feet away from the porch, and he tackled you onto your stomach. "Poor little rabbit. You're so close, and yet so far." He chuckled in your ear, ripping your leggings at the back seam, revealing your bare ass. He was humming as he pulled your hips up slightly, his knees on either side of your thighs. "Got anything to say before you're devoured?"

His cock was poking at your entrance, slipping against it. You did nothing but whimper slightly, which turned to a loud moan as he shoved himself completely inside you, giving a coo of pleasure.

"Little rabbit is so tight around me..." He hummed, starting to pound into you. "Are you that afraid of a wolf? Or are you turned on by this?" You didn't answer, pushing your hips up on instinct, making him groan. "Shit, little rabbit, I'm gonna cum already. You're so fuckin' good." He leaned against you, his hot breath on the back of your neck, his sharp nails digging into your sides as he gripped you. "You want the big bad wolf to mark you, little rabbit? Keep you as his mate?" He gave a particularly hard thrust on the word 'mate', making you cry out.

You were trembling beneath him, legs twitching. You were close to cumming, he could feel it. He'd wait to cum in you until you came. He'd wrack your little body with pleasure before he claimed you.

"Are you gonna cum, little rabbit? Cum on my cock. Cum for me." He hissed, thrusting harder than before. You squeaked, tensed, and then moaned loudly as you came, gushing onto him and down your legs, making a little puddle in the dirt beneath you. "There we go. Good little rabbit." He groaned, his hips stuttering at the sudden constriction, before slamming into you with a new intensity, chasing his own orgasm as you wailed.

He slammed into you, pushing himself as deep as he could go, while biting your shoulder painfully. "Fuck..." He muttered, trembling as he came, breathing hard. "All done, Y/N. Are you okay?" He pulled out, picking you up out of the dirt and carrying you into the little cabin.

"That was awesome. I wanna do that again." You giggled, grinning as he started to strip you and wipe you down with a warm wet rag.

"I do too. You like being my little prey?" He was careful around your face, kissing it as soon as it was clean.

"Yeah, a lot more than what's considered normal." You pulled on your spare sweater, humming at the warmth.

"You're still cold. Cuddle time?" He said, changing out of his own dirty clothes and into some sweatpants.

"Absolutely." You said, falling into his arms.

(A/N): what a twist! 👾👻
Also can y'all cash app me. I'm broke asf: GEZE07