𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

;: ⌗ S

;: S. GOJO ! ¡ ;:

"I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE, GOJO!" you said, voice shaken up as well as your hands shaking. you and gojo have been dating for 5 months, 2 months of goodness and love- the last three being a complete opposite. your "relationship" took a change, not a good one.

gojo, he began to change. staying out later than usual. more and more consistent fighting. nights spent alone and the only thing that could be heard throughout your shared penthouse were your cries. the place that felt like home now cold and dull.

gojo himself, looked at you less. talked to you less. you couldn't do it anymore. you felt like a lost puppy in your own so-called "home," following it's owner. begging for just an ounce of love and affection.

so, here you are, fighting with gojo again. the two of you have been yelling back and forth for the past hour.

"seriously? using my last name?" gojo laughed mockingly. he knew how to get under your skin. saying that he doesn't "mean" to manipulate you.

you threw your hands up in the air "yes! yes, i'm using your last name," you cried, the tears you've been holding back ever since gojo has gotten home now threatening to fall. "please, just listen to me! you're not even trying to hear me out!"

"okay fine," he let out a low laugh, "talk."

you exhaled deeply wiping your eyes, "ok...for the past three months it's been a downhill in the relationship. you know it, i know it. you've been distant, shutting me out, there's been more consistent fights between us. i just don't know why! so please, tell me what i've been doing.

tell me what i can change about myself to make it go back to how it used to be...please."

gojo let out a breath, "nothing."