𝟏𝟎. 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇

;: ⌗ S

;: S. GOJO ! ¡ ;:

"10. YOU'RE SELFISH"
- CHAPTER. 001

"WELL... AT NUMBER 10. YOU'RE SELF-
ISH." you said slowly. you hesitated of course, telling someone why you hate them? so upfront? it was kind of awkward in this situation.

gojo just nodded his head signaling for you to keep talking.

"i'll just talk about different times you were selfish," you said.

FLASH BACK #1:

"satoru... you can't just stay out so late then come home the next morning without sending me a quick text, a call even!" you said.

it was 8 a.m and gojo had just stumbled through the doorway, brushing past you as if everything's alright. he made his way to the couch laying down and as he checked his phone.

he sighed, "quit you're nagging. i just got home, do we really have to do this right now? i'm fine, aren't i?" he asked obviously annoyed.

"yes you are, and i'm glad! but, we aren't. we just need to have a small talk and we can go on with our day! i just want you to get that when you do that, i get worried!" you stated clearly. voice getting louder by the minute.

"i'm not a child, stop treating me like one."

you were about to lose it, "you're acting so... so selfish! why don't you take how I feel into consideration? me worrying about my boyfriend and his well-being is treating you like a child?" you started to yell. oh how badly you wished he could just stop thinking about only himself.

gojo got up from his the couch, making his way towards your shared bedroom. "i'm not doing this. i have work soon, maybe you'll be in a better mood when i get back," he brushed past you. "i'll even send you a text every hour!" he mocked you and managed to get under your skin.

"satoru-"

"i said i'm not doing this right now!" he yelled at you making you flinch. he pinched the bridge of his nose, "sorry uh... let's just- continue this later."

you just nodded, leaving the room quick than him.

FLASH BACK #2:

"y/n please, it's just for tonight and it won't even be that long! maybe a few hours, get some drinks, it'll be fun!" gojo said trying to persuade you.

right now you're in your shared bathroom as your tried to get ready for bed- but it seems that gojo had other plans in mind. ones that he didn't even tell you about beforehand.

"satoru i'm tired, i had a hard day at work. can't you just reschedule?" you asked, exhaustion written all over your face. your eyes glossy from yawning so much.

gojo let out a small groan, "i already told my friends we're going together. i might look bad if i don't bring you. we're all suppose to bring out significant other, i was the one who came up with that idea. if i show up with no one then that wouldn't be fun."

you couldn't even comprehend what he just said, the anger you've been bottling up the whole day starting from work to now starting to spill out little by little.

"there you go again, satoru! you're being selfish, again! it's always "i, i, i," and "me, me, me." you're not taking how i feel into consideration! i already told you, i'm not going and that's final!"

gojo look at you and scoffed, "fine. i'll just find some other girl to go with." and with that, he left the bathroom going to the front door to put on his shoes.

panic rushed through your body flooding your veins. another girl? you started to panic and internally groaned knowing what you're about to do. you left the room, walking up behind gojo.

"hm?" he hummed turning his head slightly to see you.

"give me 15 minutes," you said staring at him.

he fully turned around engulfing you in a hug, "thanks babe, you know i love you, right? thanks for doing this for me," he said kissing your head.

you broke the hug, "yes of course, love you too. i'll be quick."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
first chapter!! how was it?? :))
sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:first chapter!! how was it?? :))sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes!