𝟗. 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃

;: ⌗ S

;: S. GOJO ! ¡ ;:

"9. YOU'RE JADED"
- CHAPTER. 002

"I... I'M SO SORRY Y/N," GOJO MUTTERED
loud enough so you could hear. "i hadn't even realized-"

"it's fine, it's over. next reason?" you laughed off.

gojo didn't like the way you said "it's over." mostly because he was hoping that it wasn't over. he pushed the thought aside and nodded his head.

"number 9. you're jaded."

gojo look at you confused, "what's does that mean?"

"it means like- you're tired, bored, or lacking enthusiasm. you were jaded of our relationship at the time," you explained. "but anyway, i'll just tell you some of the core memories i unfortunately remember."

FLASHBACK #1:

you got home from work in a great mood. everything went smoothly and you finally got that job promotion. you were super excited to tell gojo, so you decided to make his favorite which is also one of your favorites.

you got the place tidied up, lighting some candles to make it smell nice when he first walked in. you then started to get to cooking. you made sure to buy the ingredients needed before you came home.

after an hour of cooking, you finally finished. you set up the table and placed the food down in the middle. you looked at the time and saw that it was already 7PM.

gojo should be home by now so you sent him a text.

toru' <333

hey!!! cooked ur favorite!!

when will u be home??