2: Platform 9/¾

- Y/n's Pov -

It was finaly time. Time to get on the train and finaly go to Hogwards.

Over the past few weeks I've asked tons of questions about it to Gianna. I asked so often if I was annoying her, but she said it was fine, so I just kept asking questions.

Apparently there are 4 houses you can be sorted in. Gryffindor, for the brave ones, Hufflepuff, for the kind and loyal ones, Ravenclaw, for the smart ones, and Slytherin, for the cunning ones.

I'm curious in what house I'll be sorted in.

-----------------------------------

We were at the train station. I had my ticket in my hand and my school supplies in my suitcase.

'Platform 9/¾? But there is no platform 9/¾.' I said. 'There is. To get to the platform, you just run through that brick wall!' Gianna said. 'What?! I'm not doing that! I'll get hurt!' I said.

'Y'know what? I'll go first, so you see there's no problem.' Gianna said, and ran straight through the brick wall. 'Well, I guess I don't have many options.' I told myself. I sat my mind to 0, closed my eyes and ran to the wall.

When I opened my eyes, I was in a completely different place. There was a steam train and the boards said "Hogwards Express" and "Platform 9/¾". It really did exist.

'This is it Y/n. You better get on the train before it leaves in 5 minutes.' 'Okay.' I said. I suddenly started worrying. I had been looking forward to this day for weeks now. But what if I can't do it? What if people won't like me? What if I don't make any friends?

'Hey, are you okay?' Gianna asked. 'Oh, ehm.....' I sighed. 'I don't know if I can do this Gianna.' 'Of course you can. Believe in yourself okay. I'll tell you what. After your first week has passed, I'll send you a letter through my familys owl. Then you can write me back and tell me everything that has happend, okay?'

I decided I had to do this. This was my lifelong dream, and I wasn't going to walk away from it. 'Okay! Thank you so much for everything Gianna!' I said and I hugged her. 'No problem cousin. But now get on the train before it leaves.' She said and quickly hugged me back. I breathed in and out, and got on the train.

There's no turning back now.

Sorry this chapter is so short 🥲