Dream dangerous dreams

Like I said, this was the day I left, the day I left for England.
Let me explain....

I was in a happy family, with an angry brother, an aggressive mom and a nice caring dad.
This was my adoptive family.
By this point I was already growing my empire but no one knew my name, they only referred to me as W-I-T-C-H or underground queen.
One of my clients went haywire and I had to change my last name to protect my family.

That is when I became Tasimara Efujni.
Queen of smuggling.
As I said a huge fight broke out between me and some of my clients, I gave in a disappeared for a few.
Over to England I went.
Then I came back with Sai and Enkai, friends I met in England, well I met Enkai before England but whatever.
I came back to Japan, the place where most my clients resided.

I continued my business, untill I got fifteen heroes and hero course students knocking on my door.
I had been ratted out.

That leads us up to now with my dream of the day I left.
To give you some reference of time, I returned to Japan just before the school year began.
Before All Might started working there.
Before he worked in that good for nothing place.

Not only did I want to make a living by my crimes, but I also wanted to test the heroes to see how long it took them to figure out that I was the one slowly bringing them to their end.

I HATED THOSE FUCKING GOOD FOR NOTHING HEROES.

I had to contain myself, not let the anger out.
The truth was when ever I saw a hero I wanted to throw up and then kill them.

But for now i will just stay put.