Intro

Case file 2.71

Name- Tasimara, Efujni

Age- 15

Appearance- Tasimara has shoulder length Brown hair, her eyes are a light green though when her quirk is in use her eyes are purple. She has quite the feminine body. She has two birth marks on her face, one on her forehead and one near her mouth.

Clothing- casual
She often wears hoodies and jeans, though on occasion she will be found wearing a crop top and shorts.

Costume- she wears a skin tight body suit with green accents. The costume has a hole over left the shoulder and holes down the right arm, nowhere inappropriate.

Likes- puppies, chocolate, plants, her friends/ colleagues Enkai and Saikana and she also likes sketching.

Dislikes- LOV, Bakugo Katsuki, Dabi, weed killer, traitors, mirrors and the daytime.

Quirk 1- strategic escape
When she activates her quirk, her eye turns purple and she can find any escape route, this can be quite a simple escape plan to a complex one, any escape she needs she can probably find. However is she uses the quirk to much, she begins to get a headache and grows dizzy.

Quirk 2- vine vein
This is her most used quirk. She can make vines come through her skin and out her body. She can use the vines however they want. However once a year the vines get out of control and she needs to use the quirk neutralizer to calm it down. Another downfall is that the vines come through her skin so as you can imagine it is quite painful.

Hi, so as you may have guessed I decided to re-write this story starting with a Info file, I may add to this as we go along but for now this is the info. Enjoy!

295 words