Chapter 7

I woke up, my hand numb from lying on my side all night. I vividly remember pulling myself up to bed and leaving the pages downstairs in a mess. I best had cleaned them up before going to the dreaded school. I stumbled downstairs and banged my head on the wall, trying to end my misery early.
I snapped out of my sleepy mess at the sound of shuffling and raced downstairs.

" Who the fuc-... Oh, right people live with me now."
I rubbed my eyes and stepped off the final step. I dragged my sorry ass to the kitchen and made a coffee, the smell was enough to give me the slightest of life right now.
Bakugo was organizing the papers from last night. They were nothing important so he could read or leak the details for all I care.

" How are you already up?"
I questioned, looking down into the depths of my coffee cup.

" It is called not being fucking lazy try it, then you may be able to function in the morning."
I gave him the middle figure before putting my cup up to my mouth and drinking half the cup.

"what are you doing today?"
He questioned handing me the papers that he neatly organized.

"well don't we have school?"

"Tas it is the weekend."
He looked at me with an unimpressed look on his face, rolling his eyes while turning to sit at the kitchen counter.

" I may as well work then, we always have a recruit party and this year it happens to be the night after the sports festival."
I walked back and forth, around the living room and kitchen, placing my cup in the sink as I passed.

"You're going to fucking die if you don't get more sleep."
I nodded in agreement and went to a drawer in the kitchen, pulling out a quirk neutralizer. I rolled it over in my fingers, reading the instructions carefully.

"What is that?"

" Don't worry about it. Nothing bad just helps with my quirk, got it from one of my friends."
I won't hurt my brother but, I will lie to him. I got the quirk neutralizer from Overhaul, one of my clients. I almost hated Overhaul more than the LOV, that is a stretch though.

Bakugo looked at me suspiciously before receiving a phone call. He pardoned himself from the conversation and went into another room, one with a door that he locked. I won't pry after all I am keeping stuff from him too as Reinko would say 'Tis only fair. '

I took off the lid to the neutralizer and jabbed it into my arm. I didn't feel anything this time, unusual.

From the other room, I heard Bakugo shout and then a loud bleeeeep as he hung up. He entered the room again, clearly pissed off by something.

"Who was it?"
I mumbled putting the empty package of the neutralizer in the bin.

" Fucking Kirishima. He wants to hang out today but we can't go out."
I thought for a moment, better to know my 'classmates' than to know nothing.

"invite him over here. I don't care as long as you don't burn the place down."
He looked at me with surprise. And then began messaging someone on his phone.

"I am gonna get ready to go."
I walked upstairs and opened my bedroom door. The smell of my perfume was refreshing. I reached for my dresser and grabbed a suit, the kind that has a skirt and no tie. I slipped into the outfit making sure to put skin-colored tights underneath. I grabbed my bag, locked my door, and wandered back down to the kitchen, tucking my shirt as I went.

" Hey, Tasimara!"
I whipped my head around to see a red-headed Kirishima in my living room, sitting next to a preoccupied Bakugo.

"You got here fast."
I shoved the papers into my bag and headed for the door. A knock rang out just as I was about to reach the handle. I looked at Bakugo and he gave a confused expression back at me. I turned back and reached for the handle.

"Hey, Tas! Hope it is ok if I come in!"
A pink alien pushed past me and jumped over the back of my sofa and sat next to Kirishima, yellow and black-haired boys following after her.

"wait a minute...."

"Tas don't ask, they have to stay together or they begin crying."
I walked over to Bakugo a handed him a paper with my house rules on it. I watched as his eyes scanned the letters and began to leave.

"No. Going. In. My. Room"
I pointed at all five of them as I left, quietly closing the door behind me.

-------------------------le---time----skip-----------------

About three hours had passed. I was back in my office at HQ. I looked through the papers one final time before turning to my phone to see a notification.

It was from Bakugo, he said that the four delinquents had left and he was just going to have a look around. I sent a thumbs-up emoji and grabbed my headphones. I plugged them into my phone and turned to Spotify. Clicking a random playlist, I placed my phone down and looked at my watch.

Mika rushed in, panting heavily. I raised an eyebrow at her entrance and looked at her clothes.

She was wearing Mochino's normal trainee uniform. It was a black body suit with accents that matched the wearer's quirk and look. Of course, mine is green, her's,  pink.

I smiled at her entrance and motioned for her to take a seat. She did as she was told and sat, adjusting her hair when seated.

"You're different. That is what I like about you."
She smiled a little before returning to a straight face.

"Ummm... Well... Kiso asked me to get you for the group assignments."
I sighed and stood up. Kiso was the man who had basically raised me, he also was the main trainer at our Japan unit.

Mika and I walked down to the training room. I stepped inside, adjusting the length of my skirt as I reached the table. Enkai soon followed and we waited a final ten minutes for Sai to finally arrive.

"Okay... So we believe that you were all given a team and a mentor!"
Sai sang, rocking on her heels as she spoke.

"Well, I am group C!"
She held her hand up and I noticed a few trainees sighing in relief.

"Group B"
Enkai murmured also raising his hand.

"Group A"
I slightly raised my hand and from the corner of my eye, I saw Mika smile and tug at a boy and girl, pointing in my direction.

"Well, these are you groups that you will be training with over the next few weeks. Don't make us waste our time."
I rolled my eyes as a group of about ten came over to me.

"so do we start tomorrow?"
I nodded my head. Most nodded back, smiles across their faces.

"We will all meet in your group room tomorrow and begin your training."

A loud voice I knew to be Kiso could be heard from the desk.

"Trainees you are dismissed."
Enkai gave a sigh of relief and walked out of the room. Not unusual for him but still. I waited for the room to filter, sitting in the corner with Kiso, at some point Sai had disappeared out the room as well, I was on my own.

-------------------------time skip---------------------------

I walked down my path, up to my house. Slipping my keys into the lock, I opened a door and saw a sleeping Bakugo on my sofa. I quietly closed the door and put my keys on the coat rack, a slight jingle sounding around the room. The least he could do was go into his room. I took my heels off and crept past him, shoes, bag and files in hand. (I am great at sneeking unlike sum people. Ehem,  Saikana.)

I tiptoed up to my room and unlocked the door with my second batch of keys. Placing them on my desk and throwing my bag into a corner, I placed the files into a little box that I locked straight after. I put the key to the box behind a fake wall in my closet. I replaced the false wall.

Hi. Lost motivation again. Dw! There will be more fighting soon bc I know you all like fights and stuff. So yeah I will write more stuff like that soon goodbye!

~words 1436~