Chapter 1:Beach day with bestie

A/n
--------
So trigger warning for the more sensitive people.
This story will have
Sex jokes.
Sex talk.
Rude jokes.
Rude words.
Perverted Actions.
And simping.
If you are uncomfortable with these things please click off.

----------------

Y/n's pov

*Ring Ring* You wake up and pick up the phone. "Mmmahh hello..?" You say into the phone. "BITCH WAKE YO ASS UP. GET YO MUSTY ASS IN THE SHOWER AND PUT ON YOUR BIKINI. WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH!!!" F/N screams into your ear. "Ugh, how far out are you?" You ask. "Oh naw I'm here hoe." You hang up and hear F/N in your room. They snatch the covers off you revealing that you have a (favorite boy from 4*Town) body pillow between your legs. "You're down BAAAAD" F/N says smirking. "Oh shut up, you can't be talking. I know about those sex toys you have in your room. And the picture of (Insert someone hot) that has cum all over it." You say back getting up from your bed. "This is why you're a bitch" you laugh. "I love you too bestie. Now which one?" You hold up two bikinis. "That one, it's sexier." You smile. And put on the bikini. "Zamnn you've gotten sexier the last time I saw you." You smack F/N in the face. "PERVERT!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!" You push F/N out of your room and you lock the door. "Awh mamas you know you look good." You hear F/N outside your door. You've known F/N since you two were toddlers. Your mothers bathed you two when you both were younger so it was normal to change in front of them. But the comments made you flustered. After you were done changing you walked out of your door to see two of your other friends. F/2 and F/3. You cover yourself up. "Ah! What are they doing here?!" You say flustered on how much skin you were showing.

F/2-"OMG! YOU'RE SO CUTE"

F/3-"You're gonna pull all the men with your bod, you're so sexy."

F/N-"I told y'all, they could pull the WHOLE 4*Town band."

Y/N-"Aww thank you guys. You all always know how to butter me up."

You smile at them and F/2 picks you up and walks out the door with you on their shoulders. Your other friends following behind. When you all finally arrive at the beach F/n went to go set up our umbrella and cooler. F/3 stayed with us and we ran into the water. We were splashing each other like a bunch of kids. You're just having a lot of fun.

4*Town's POV

The boys walk into the beach. And they find a spot to set up a bit far from the people.

Aaron T-"Finally we're done. Yo Z wanna let's go look at some ladies~"

Robaire-"Nope. You both have to put on sunscreen."

Aaron T and Z-"Laaaaaame"

They all put on sunscreen. Then they all split up. Jesse was sitting under the umbrella with sunglasses on and Tae was a few feet away playing in the sand. Aaron T and Z were playing in the water. And Robaire was getting popsicles.

With Aaron T and Z

Z was chasing T and then they saw Y/n playing in the water with their other friends. The boys looked at each other and they nodded. They ran over to Y/n and picked them up.

Y/n-"AHHHHAAA-!"

F/N-"WOAH! BESTIE. YOU JUST GOT PICKED UP BY THE AARON T AND AARON Z."

T-"And we'll be taking your bestie for awhile. You'll get them back in about let's say 3 years or so,"

F/3-"Y'all are not gonna take our sexy ass Royale love"

Z-"And what are you gonna do about it if we don't?"

F/2-"Let's make a bet. We challenge you all to a game of volleyball. If we win you guys have to bow down to our Goddess and beg for their forgiveness. If you all win you get to have them all, for, your, self."

T and Z-"BET."

They put Y/n down. And wink at them. While running towards the guys.

Z-"Y'ALL. WE HAVE BEEN CHALLENGED TO A GAME OF VOLLEYBALL."

Tae-"What did you two do now?"

T-"So like there was this gorgeous babe right. And so me and Z picked them up and tried to show them to you guys but their friends stopped us and one of them made a deal with us."

Robaire-"And that deal was?"

T and Z-"If we can beat them in a game of volleyball we can take Bae with us. And if they beat us we have to beg for their forgiveness."

Jesse-"That sounds fun having someone else around."

Tae-*Yawn* "Well, I have been secretly searching for a significant other so sure why not."

Robaire-"Yeah me too, but if they are aren't as good as you both say they are I'm beating your asses."

Z-"They aren't! Cmon! Cmon! Follow us!"

The guys all walk together over to Y/n and their friends area. Y/n was eating a popsicle being fanned by their friends.

F/n-"Why have you come to disturb our Goddess?"

Tae-"Can your goddess uhm- uh- step on me?"

Z-"Naw those steps are mine."

Y/n's Mind: I can't believe Tae just asked me that.

F/2-"We're not gonna let you guys take their first kiss or their virginity until you beat us."

Robaire-"Cmon then. We'll be having our Rose tonight screaming one of our names."

F/3-"You're on."

Y/n Pov

Everyone helps to set up the net except for you, who was sitting on a throne. None of them let you get up from your throne. You couldn't even get up and get a popsicle. Without them telling you that you need to 'rest your legs'
After they were done with setting up they noticed that they were uneven.

F/n-"Y/n darling, my love, my everything, who do you want to be on our team."

You thought for a moment and smirked.

Y/n-"The first boy to complete a set of 100 pushups shows that he is worthy of being on my team. And if my team wins I will take whoever joined my team home with me."

The boys looked at each other and they quickly got on the ground and did 100 pushups. You watched them biting your lip and your eyes moving up and down watching them do all of this for you. The first one to finish was...

JESSE! You then told the guys to stop and Jesse had won. He smiles and walks on the other side of the net and they start playing. Around two hours later the boys won by 2 points. Your friends beg for for forgiveness and you give them forgiveness. Robaire picks you up and smirks.

Robaire-"We'll be taking them now thank you."

F/n-"Don't take their virginity or their first kiss unless you have consent."

They promise and Robaire carries you to the limo.

Robaire-"Stay here love,"

He smirks and walks away. Everyone comes back and puts the stuff in the limo. They get in the limo and all eyes are on you.

A/n
----------
OMG HIII SO LIKE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS I LOVE YOU OMG. PLEASE GIMME A COMMENT IF YOU HAVE GOTTEN THIS FAR!! I LOVE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL 24 HOURS SEE YOU IN THE NEXT PART!!
1288 words 🤭🤭