Chapter 9: Morning

You wake up to hear Robaire singing in the kitchen. You were in shock like what is this a free concert?? Then Tae joined in and they were singing a duet. They were in totally different clothing and looked especially clean.

Soon T and Z walk out of the bathroom but no sign of Jesse. Soon you see F/N and Jesse bursting through the door. "My dear Y/n!! Awh did these guys fuck you already awh why couldn't I have done it for them?!" F/N said kissing your cheek and smothering you with a hug. You hug them back and match their dramatic energy. "Oh my dear F/N they were just too sexy to ignore!! My dear, I'm oh so very sorry!" You say kissing their cheek as well." They guys just stare at you both until Z snatches F/N out of your arms. "Alright two strikes you're out." F/N was whining and you were whining like little baby's so Z puts your friend down and you two hug each other again and never let go. "N/N can you come taste something for me?" Robaire asks still humming.

So you finally let go of F/N and you go into the kitchen. Then Robaire feeds you something off a fork. "Mmmm, it's really good, wait- I thought you couldn't cook." He chuckled "I never said I couldn't I just choose not too," he said feeding you more while you stuff your face. "Well, I like it." He smiled and made more. You watch him until Z takes you out of the kitchen and sits you on the couch next to your friend. You talk to you friend a bit and your friend makes fun of you for your mixed matched socks. You both start giggling and you two start roasting each other.

Robaire finishes breakfast and you all ate and sat on the couch again. "Okay, we did the coupley eat breakfast what now?" You say Tae laying on top of you and the others sitting around you. "We could play a game? Uno maybe?" F/N suggests. "I would be able to see Tae's cards me and you would never stop playing Robaire and Jesse would argue until Z beats them and T would forget the fucking rules. Hell no," The boys looked at you in shock. "How did you know?" Jesse asks "Honey I know everything. The first time F/N masturbated they couldn't stop for 6 hours." You said unfazed. Everyone got quiet until you got bored and took out two Oculus Quest 2s and handed it to Tae. "TAKE. TURNS." You said hooking up your phone to the headset streaming your gameplay on the TV. "What chu tryna play?" Uhm, maybe, Beat Saber?" Tae asks "Dork, sure, you go on and you two play for a bit then you and Tae switched with Z and Robaire they play a horror game. The cycle goes on forever until you all got bored. "At this point I'm willing to have sex." They all agreed and you kicked F/N out. "Don't come with sex toys, bye!!" Soon you go in your room and mumble "Now let's see what my closet has to offer for sexy men."

☆彡彡 💜 ミミ☆

Soon you come out in some Lingerie (go on Pinterest man.) And they boys look at you and huddle up.

『••✎••』
Robaire: Okay none of you embarrass anyone now I'm going first. No ifs no buts no nothing.
Jesse: Makes sense but Tae and T have to go last.
T: Lame,
Tae: I understand,
Z: I'll go after Jesse then Tae, then T
T: Y'all are torturing me.
Robaire: Alright let's do this,
All: 4Town 4eva!!

●◉◎◈◎◉●

Soon they look up at you stretching and Robaire puts you back in your room locking the door behind him. (No I can hear it. Y/N:*Moans really loudly* Robaire: Shh darling the others can hear us, Y/N: Oh fuck the others, wait no fuck meeee~) So you sit on your bed and look up at Baire, "So how long is it gonna take for me make you pry my legs open and shove your lovely fingers inside me?" He smirks and rests his hands on your thighs, "Depends, how many can you take?" You thought, "I usually can take two but if you're feeling really experimental three," Robaire hums and forces your legs wide open. "Let's find out tonight dear?"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Hey loves! Im alive things been going good lately! I swear if you all want more parts just contact me, like my tt is vexxyy._ and my discord is Styx!!♦#2223, (this changes so ask me for the changes when it doesn't work) anyways have a lovely rest of your 24 hours! Luv ya!! Buh b- WAAAAIT before you go you may not be interested but I made a casino cups rp server!! Here's the link: https://discord.gg/kMuxwEvqxh
Okay luv ya byeee!!