Chapter 7: FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BYTCH

A/n
wAaaah I'm sorry babes I've been busy 😭😭
-----------

You then let all of them inside your house. You notice you still had clothes all over your room so you tell them to stay in the living room and you give them all of the controllers you have, fire stick, roku, switch, Wii, PlayStation 3, 4, and 5. You then walk into your room and hang back up all of the dresses and put up all your sex toys n shit deeldoes and vibrators gotta be hidden. Then when you're about to put up the last Sex toy Robaire knocks. "Y/n? May I come in?" He asks. "Uhhhm uh um uh I erm- uhh uh mmhuuh uh uh-" you run around noticing all the hiding spots were taken and you just quickly open the door dildo in hand embarrassed. "It's not what it looks like I uh uhh-" you try and come up with a lie before he took the dildo and he held it up. "Aaron Z and Tae you guys lost!" You get confused. "WHAT?!" you yell. "We made a bet on if you had sex toys or not. " I have a bunch. I thought it was obvious" you shrug and snatch the dildo from Baire and you put it up. You then walk out to see Jesse and Aaron T playing Mario cart. You lean on the couch and watch them for a moment before going to the kitchen warming up some food and munching on it still watching them. Jesse wins and they turn to you. "We just went out- how are you still hu-" "If I'm hungry I'm hungry. If I have food I eat it. Simple." You say cutting off Jesse. Tae hugs you from behind pressing up against you. "Haha, very innocent ya simp." You say he blushes and slowly let's you go. You finish your food and you go and sit in between Robaire and Jesse. Aaron T moved to sit in between your thighs so you squish his skull and he passes you the controller. You switch the game to smash bros and you, Robaire, Jesse, and Aaron Z. Play a buncha rounds of smash until you get an idea. You pass a controller to Tae who was hugging your neck from behind and T. "Whoever wins this game gets seven minutes in heaven with me." As soon as they heard "heaven" they quickly choose their characters. "No I choose the map. It's gamer." (the map with the Mom who watches the players yk what I mean.) They soon start and you watch them. As soon as the match ends the winner was...

-------------------------

Hey loves! Sorry for the short chapter :( I have been really busy and I kinda forgot about this and my other stories. I'm so sorry I couldn't make a longer chapter I just wanted to get this posted so you guys know I'm not dead :). Now SURVEY! WHO SHOULD WIN???😜😜😜

Robaire?

Jesse??

Tae young???

Aaron T????

Aaron Z?????

CHOOSE YOUR PICK TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS!! ♡♡♡

BYE MY LOVES I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH MWA MWA MWA MWA MWA MWA MWA MWAA!!