Chapter 3: Cooking :)

A/n rq this chapter may be a bit short soooooo don't expect anything spectacular.. and plus I just updated another story but yeaaa- ty for reading! Enjoy!

——————————————

2nd person

You and Tae walk into the summer house. You both see that Robaire, Aaron T, and Aaron Z, were arguing. "Yo, what's going on?" You ask Jesse he then smiles. "They are arguing on who should buy those outfits. They look nice by the way," You smile back and sit down next to them. "Thank you! I could have payed for them, but who ended up buying them?" You question. "Yours truly" He winks and you jokingly roll your eyes. You soon grow annoyed by listening to the stupid boys arguing over outfits. So then you get up and walk over to the kitchen grab a knife. You walk back over to the loud few and put the knife right in front of their faces. "You you three don't shut up I'm just gonna have to cut cha." They stop in terror of seeing the knife in front of their faces. "And for your punishment you have to wait and not cook with me." Their faces are in shock. "Tae, Jesse, cmon. I need some help." You walk back into the kitchen Tae following quickly behind and Jesse taking his sweet time. A bit later Jesse had kicked out the three trouble makers out for the 1000th time and you and Tae were cutting the broccoli. (That's how my mother makes it so uh sorry if you don't like broccoli) You look over at Tae and see that he was struggling so you walk up behind him and you softly place your hand on his. "Look you have to relax and just let the knife cut through don't try putting so much force on it." He nods blushing. You then guide his hand to show him how to chop the stems easier. "You see you don't have to do all of that," He smiles and lifts his hand to make your hand also lift. He then kisses it and keeps smiling. "Thank you Y/n I would have never learned that without you." Basically Jesse was fighting to keep the other 3 out of the damn kitchen. You walked back over to your side and continued to cut the stems. Soon you grew annoyed of the wining and groaning. So then you groaned and pointed the knife at them. "If I let you guys cook with me will you shut the fuck up?" They aggressively nod and you signal Jesse to let them in. He lets them in and they start to do the things you needed to actually do. So basically you were just walking around helping them with things that they weren't good at. You then turn to Jesse who was just figuring out what to do. "Alright Jesse. I actually have a task for you." He smiles. "So. Get your phone out you're gonna need to make some calls." He does and you start pacing back and forth. "So, first we need better knifes. And we also need more pots and pans. We also need more modern plates and silverware. Do you think you can get those? If not that's okay." He nods "What date do you need them by?" "It doesn't have to be soon just before the year ends." He nods and starts to make phone calls. A while later the meal is finished! Everyone sits at the table and you all have a good time eating the delicious meal.

———————————

A/n cause Yaur, so like I got some ideas for this story now! Yay writing block is overrrrrr :)) I hoped you enjoyed! My name is Sickly and if you liked it and you want more gimme a vote! If you didn't like it my name is Milo and this is an alt account and my real account is in my following ok byeee!