Prologue:kidnapped them

Cale and Alberu already now about each other and they also have feelings for each other just don't know how they both reacts to this

Character that are going to reacts:
Og.cale and F.cale which is our!(they age og.cale is 13 and f.cale is 18)
Og.ron and beacrox
Og.choi han,rosalyn and lock
Og.alberu
Og.roan miru,on and hong(Cale children haven't been kill yet and it will be add in a later chapter)
Og.Taylor and cage
Og.bud And glenn
Og.deruth,violan,basen and lily
Og.white star and f.white star

Hmmm....*og.cale grabbed the tea on the table and starting drinking it and than it zoom out to where he was it was so peaceful to cale cause  nobody was there to bother him because he was "trash" and where is he exactly?

cale grabbed the tea on the table and starting drinking it and than it zoom out to where he was it was so peaceful to cale cause  nobody was there to bother him because he was "trash" and where is he exactly?

He was at his house he got when he was beat up by choi han*
Cale really enjoy this time and than he hear a noise the noise that og.cale hear was weird for him because it was loud and it hurt his ear so cale went to go check it out what he saw was a priest it was a girl no Cale say it a non-binary it look like it they/he/she or whatever have brown hair that curly and long they wear a crown on there forehead and a duck charm with a kimono that not traditional and it has a cut on the middle and he wear not shoes just a thing that hang off of his leg and that his priest outfit

Hm?*the priest look at where they were and they were confused because this is not where Cale Thames lives*

Who are you and why are you in my house*og.cale ask the priest*

Oh you must be cale right?*the priest ask having no emotion*

Yes I'm why*cale said that feeling a little suspicious of this priest*

I'm tired the Twst priest from the god of death church I used he/they and I'm a non-binary *the priest now know as tired said to cale*

Huh the god of death why is one of the priestess here in my house *cale thought because he sure as hell he not involved with the god*
P-priest-nim why are you here?*cale said asking but is also not used to using priest-nim*

Oh the god of death sent me to get you and other people to do something and I'm going to be you host for it*tired said*

H-huh why me I not involved with the god of death*cale said*

Ugh......*tired snap his finger and let out a gas that put you asleep*
There I used my power that should put you to sleep~*tired said looking at cale*
Tired special power:
sleepy gas/졸린 가스-jollin gaseu
He had dis power they whole life but used it to put people that have hard time falling asleep or when the god of death need something

W-what did you do i feel so tir-*cale couldn't finish his sentence than he fall asleep*

Tired than went to cage and saw her with with Taylor,Choi Han,rosalyn,lock,ron and beacrox*

Okay we need to get them cage*tired said meaning Alberu,bud,glenn,white star,deruth,
violan,lily and basen*
(A/N where they name are bold it mean they have a important place in my au cale future)