What they are doing!

Oh btw I forgot to mention cale and alberu are in a arranged marriages and they will be cale harem to else btw this will hav sing and Wikipedia

An hour later~

Tired left them for an hour now and everyone was talking to each other let check up on the the duo black star and white star~

Hyung-nim what do you think we going to see*black star(Cale) said to white star*

I don't know dongsaeng but we reacts to you so it not going to be boring*ws said as Cale wanted to lay down so he went to white star and sat on the throne and lay down they look like this*

(They brother in my au! No shipping plz)

Hmm this feel so much more comfortable Hyung*bs.cale said*

Just make sure that when tired come back you go back to your throne okay*ws said*

Okay Hyung*bs.cale said*

With p.cale,p.alberu and p.white star~

Cale,alberu and white star were sitting on the bed there were at when they woke up it was really awkward for them especially when Cale crush on alberu and alberu crush on cale it was weird for them and white star was just staring at his brother wanting to go there and hug him
But he can't beacuse everyone was here

So should we tell each other are name*cale said not knowing who if alberu and white star knew each other*

Sure I'm Barrow or white star*ws said because he know no one know him self but Cale*

When Cale look at his brother it was so awesome he look cool*

I'm alberu the crown prince of the roan
kingdom*alberu said with a bright smile*

 I'm alberu the crown prince of the roan kingdom*alberu said with a bright smile*

Of course cale was blinded of alberu smiling*

I'm cale......Thames*cale said as he used his mother last name and not his father and than he face form a little smile*

White star and alberu was so shock by his beauty and than all of a suddenly alberu was flushed with red it went all the way to his ear and he tried covering his face so cale can't see it and white star was about to say how cute he was but he stop ...

White star and alberu was so shock by his beauty and than all of a suddenly alberu was flushed with red it went all the way to his ear and he tried covering his face so cale can't see it and white star was about to say how cute he was but he stop because people are here*

After a few minutes they we still shock and frozen and Cale spoke up*

Are they dead?*cale said*
Hmm.......they not dead but they seem shock what could of shock them*cale thought dense as he touch they hand to check them*

After a few more minutes they finally snap out of the shock they were in*

Hmm are you guy finally out of shock*cale smiling at them warmly because it his brother and fiancé*

Sorry for that cale it just you were to beautiful*alberu said and Cale blush at the comments*

T-thank you a-alberu*cale said not used to people telling him his beautiful but basen and white star*

White star was watching them talk while he plans how to make someone stuffers(hint the first letter of they name ch,dh that all you get for the hint)

With Choi han(puppy but og no),rosalyn,and lock

Hey choi han-Hyung did you hear what tired said were going to reacts to*lock said rough*

Yes we going to reacts to that TRASH! ugh it so stupid it should be me*choi han said that angry that they just going to reacts to trash*

Choi Han please don't said that about young master cale behinds his back*rosalyn said grabbing a chair that was near and sitting down*

But rosa—*choi han was cut off by rosalyn*

No but you know that we can't talk bad about him because alberu the crown prince said we can't hurt him and plus he nice to ME! and he my friend and he with alberu all the time not all the time but most of the time so don't talk bad about him*rosalyn said to lock and Choi Han*

Fine rosalyn *choi han said*

I guess rosalyn-oppa*lock said rolling his eyes*

Good and if he around just don't talk to him and I go somewhere with him*rosalyn said and Choi Han and lock nodded*

With Ron and beacrox~

Ron was sharpening his dagger but no one was listening or watching just beacrox and he was sharpening his kitchen knife but then beacorx as his father*

Father why does choi han hated young master so much*beacrox said clue less about how choi han beat up cale*

It because he talk bad about his family or the village I guess*ron said putting his dagger away*

But that no reason father*beacrox said*

I know but we have to have him to just to destroy are enemies then you can go back to him I guess*ron said*

Okay father*beacrox said sitting down*

With bud and Glenn~

Bud was drinking because he remembered his past so he was drinking the alcohol he had on him and he was about to drink the alcohol bottle he open but than glenn came and stop him

Huh glenn why you stop me*bud said quietly*

You shouldn't drink that much bud and plus you drink when you sad so stop*glenn said as he take the alcohol away from him*

Plzz let me have it glenn*bud look up at him with puppy eyes and hug him*

Glenn gave up and give him the bottle but was watching him*

Taylor and cage are sleeping right now so let move on to the other family*

Basen and lily were not talking to there deruth like usual for them and deruth tried to talk to them but fell and violan did this*

It okay deruth they will talk to you in a bit okay?*violan said lying and deruth nodded*

I wonder how Hyung is*basen said missing him already*

I want oppa to hug me right now*lily said and basen already*

_______________________________________________
Here what they doing I guess the next chapter the reaction going to begin give me some stuff for them to reacts to and leave them in the comments!