Photo#1

Okay since I say last chapter I will be making them reacts on this chapter so I'm just going to said and by the way my twin will be add in this chapter

Okay guy so you going to reacts to some photo of Cale and people he will meet in the future*tried said walking to his computer and typing in something than someone enter the room*

Hey tired do you now where my daggers are?*the unknown person that has a clueless and innocent type of face said*

Oh yes daya it up our room shelf on the top right corner*tired said to the person name daya*

Oh thanks and what are you doing here....oh! Are you doing one of the "tboah reacts to cale"*daya said looking at tboah*

Yes I'm and can't you see I'm about to start reacts so you can stay if you want*tired said and daya sat down next to where tired going to sit and said*

Of course I'm going to see it I not going to miss it*daya said*

Okay let start*tired said making tboah nods and look at the big screen in front of them*

Hey so I know we going to reacts to me but what are we going to see exactly*cale said*

Oh just some photo for now and more video later on okay*tired said*

Okay tired*cale said looking at the photo taht about to be put on*

Cale photo number 1

(Sleeping Cale is just the best! They didn't see Cale children)

Huh I look so peaceful....?*cale said confused because it never peaceful for him because of choi han and deruth and than this happened*

I mean I see that everyday when I visit him in*f.ws thought and Glenn look at him and thought he look like our cale*

Oh my my where did they get that photo of me*bs.cale thought*

The trash can be this pretty*choi han thought

OMG HE SO BEAUTIFUL AND THE FLOWERS TIRED HE SO BEAUTIFUL HE A ANGEL NO BETTER A SAINT!!!*daya yell out which cause everyone to cover there ear except tired because he deal with dis*

I know he beautiful but you have to stop you going to make are eat bleed*tired said*

Oh okay sorry guy*daya said*

If you look closer at everyone you will see Cale ear with a bit of red and him flustered from the complainant to him and plus if you look next to him you see alberu and past white star so alberu was frozen and was blushing and white star was thinking his baby brother was so cute*

Okay okay photo 2