Paying Homage To The WORST fanfiction EVER.

Before we begin, let us pay homage to the most awful, badly-written, vomit worthy, literal shit-in-written-form fanfiction on the planet.

"My Immortal", written on popular fanfic site Fanfiction.net by XXXbloodyrists666XXX is renowned as the world's worst fanfiction. It it so bad, that there are Wikis, websites, memes, re-writes and an overall history on its pure terribleness.

Depicting a Mary Sue named Ebony (AKA Enoby, Emoby, Enony, etc.) and her life at Hogwarts as a vampire, goth (or 'goff'), cutter, Satanist and mainstream punk band fangirl. She takes the students of Hogwarts way out of their characters; Harry Potter is a bisexual goth named Vampire, Draco an expressive, suicidal bisexual, Ron is pretty much the same as those two, but his name is Diablo.

Paired with the worst grammar, spelling and editing you have ever seen in your life, this fanfiction was bound for success out of failure the moment it was published.

Some of the mistakes in the book will be based off of My Immortal, along with many other experiences I have had in the world of Fanfiction.

None of this is aimed at any particular author. I am always up for constructive criticism, but if you just want to be nasty (which is fine by me) I will release the Wizard Ninjas.

Stay magical!

-Kaido <3