Senior Pictures

"Is there a reason you want me to get you all dolled up this early?" You sleepily yawned as you rubbed your eyes and searched for your glasses.

"Uh yeah , it's senior pictures dumbass." Eddie handed you your glasses and you slipped them on, taking in his dimly lit figure. A blush crept up on your face but gave him a quick thumbs up, throwing off your covers.

"You could at least give me a heads up you know? We aren't kids anymore you can't just bang on my window"

He snickered and threw his shoulders up, making you sigh in defeat. You had done Eddie's senior makeup twice now, maybe third time would be the charm. You dug our your kaboodle and shuffled around looking for the appropriate pallets and brushes.

Eddie flopped down at your desk, accidentally knocking off your chemistry text book.

"Shut up!" You quietly hissed at him.

"I'm sorry!" He whispered yelled and put the book back on your desk.

You sighed and went behind him, pushing back his long curly hair with your fluffy pink headband. You got a giggle out of it but didn't say anything, knowing he would throw a fit and probably get you caught.

"What do you want, dummy?"

"You know, just cool eye stuff." He waved his hands over his eyes and pointed to your black eyeliner.

You giggled and nodded, grabbing a darker pallet and starting to apply black and grays to his eyes. You weren't the best at using such dark colors but Eddie always says he likes it if it looks messy. It makes him look more like a rockstar.

You delicately held his chin in your hand as you tilted his head up to get a better angle. You had to admit, he was attractive. You had never noticed until you got to highschool. Eddie was about two years older than you but your parents knew his uncle very well. Since both of you were only the children of your families, you were thrown together a lot. You shuttered slightly as he clenched his jaw, his features becoming more defined.

"A-alright! Eyeliner time."

Your hands were unnecessarily shaky as you leaned over Eddie, trying to carefully put on the dark liner.

"You know if you're this nervous around someone like me you're screwed for when you actually like someone." Eddie grinned and opened the eye you weren't shakily trying to apply makeup to.

"I'm not nervous! I'm just tired."

"Uh huh. Uh huh. I know you, Y/N."

You grumbled and gestured for him to shut his eye as you got to work on copying the eye makeup. You were now shaking more out of fear of him finding out you were actually madly in love with him. After smearing the makeup perfectly and slapping on a bit of concealer, you packed up your makeup and took off the head band, fluffing his hair until it looked normal and sprayed it down with maybe too much hair spray.

"Am I pretty now?" Eddie posed awkwardly over your bed and blinked his eyes at you.

You grimaced and threw a pillow at him, almost taking off his entire face.

"Stop it you actual loser." He grabbed the pillow and started whacking you with it, making you retreat to the middle of the bed.

"I'm the loser?! You literally play board games with children!"

He gripped his chest and looked at you, dripped in fake sorrow.

"My children and I... we love playing games together you kn-"

You took his ranting opportunity as an opening to start your pillow attack, smacking him in the chest. You watched as he dramatically fell, holding his stomach and collapsing onto your bed.

"I-I can't die this way! I must continue my legacy..." Eddie stuck his tongue out as he played dead, sprawled on your bed. Your legs were basically intertwined which made you a bit wobbly trying to get up. Eddie seemed to have the same idea as you, trying to sit up as you tried to get up, causing the two of you to fall.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" You say up quickly as you came to the realization you were on top of Eddie. You adjusted your glasses and looked down at him, his face a bright red.

"I-it's okay, loser." He patted your shoulder and laid back down on the bed. You were too stunned to know what to do. You weren't sure where to move so you stayed there awkwardly straddling the man underneath you. Your face burned brightly and you buried your face into your hands, tears welling up in your eyes.

"Y/N." Eddie said softly, sitting up and maneuvering you to sit in his lap, his legs criss-crossed and you in the middle. 

"You know I like you, right?" He mumbled, petting your hair and quietly mumbling in your ear.

You glanced up at him and shook your head, crying even more. What kind of joke was he trying to pull messing with your feelings like that?

"Y/N." He grabbed your chin and forced you to look up at him, your glasses were blurry with tears and you could barely see him. He chuckled a bit and slid off the wet glasses and set them on your table.

"Do you really?" You murmured, slightly gripping at his usual band shirt attire.

He nodded and wiped your cheeks, smiling at you.

"Have I ever lied to you?"

You shook your head and took a shaky breath, trying to compose yourself.

"I like you too.."

"I know your mom told me."

"HUH!?"

———————————————————————————
Hi! If you have any one shot recommendations or something you'd like to see you can comment and I'll see what I can do💖 Or shoot me a message!!! I hope you enjoy the stories.