Detention Pt. 2

The two of you watched as the sun finished setting, the dark sky starting to envelop the pinks and oranges that scattered the sky. 

"Let's get out of here." Eddie pulled his arm away from you which made you a bit sad but he quickly stuck it back out as he stood up, gesturing to help you up. You smiled and took his hand, letting him pull you up and to his chest, giving you a big hug. 

"Thank you for today, I really appreciate it." Your cheeks blossomed red with his polite manner. You never thought he could be this nice. You gave him a tight hug back, burying your head into his chest.

"Alright. Where to next?" Eddie took your hand in his, this time not manhandling you as he walked back to the car. 

"Well it's getting late so I probably need to get home." 

Eddie laughed and shook his head. 

"No no. The night has just begun."

You shook your head and stopped in your tracks, crossing your arms.  "It's a school night! We can't just go rampant on a Thursday night." 

Eddie chuckled and grabbed your hand again, pulling you with some force. 

"Oh but we can and we are going to. You have no say in the matter. Plus, I know your parents won't care. They practically beg you to go out." 

You pouted and gripped his hand, letting him pull you again until you got to his car. He opened the door for you and gently closed it behind you. 

"Did you decide where we are going or am I going to have to do it again?" 

He started the car and let it warm up for a second, adjusting his hair in his mirror. You thought for a second and shrugged. You really did not know what you could do. You did not go out much, let alone so late. 

"Alright I guess I am in charge again." He put the car into drive and did a large U-Turn, going back the way you came down the dirt road. You quietly stared out the window, watching the trees fly by. Your head was spiraling thinking about Eddie liking you. You still thought it was some messed up prank but you didn't think he'd go this far... right? 

"Nerd." Eddie tapped the dash to break you out of your thoughts.

"Sorry, sorry." You turned towards him and saw he had a huge grin on his face. 

"I know where we're going and if you complain I am shoving you out." 

You pouted and hit his arm. Violence wasn't the way to get you to not complain. 

"That makes me want to complain more!" 

He smirked and looked over to you, raising an eyebrow. 

"Damn, I didn't know you were into that too, Y/N." 

You looked at him puzzled and he stared back, occassionally glancing at the road.

"That went right over your head, huh?" 

You nodded sadly and he laughed, shaking his head. 

"It's alright. Stay that way." 

You drove in silence to your next mysterious destination and wondered what your parents were thinking. You were always home 10 minutes after the last bell and now its been hours. Hopefully you wouldn't get into any trouble. And like Eddie said anyway, your parents practically begged you to leave the house. How he knew that you had no clue but it was the truth. 

"Alright. Have you ever climbed a fence?" Eddie asked, not a single expression to indicate that he was kidding. 

"No and I have never planned on it."