Chapter 4: Gold Teeth

Damien Blueblood Point of View

My body freezes as Krys sends me a small glare, my voice getting caught in my throat. Almost grabbing the chair to keep steady I look at the green haired gentlemen and speak up, "Is it too late to answer the question?"

The man laughs and shakes him head indicating a strong no. This was not intended, "Can I kiss a twin?"

"Are you opposed to kissing such a beautiful woman because of your inability to answer a question? It wasn't even the worst I could have asked."

The man waves his hand towards her, watching for me to finally buck up and move. Krys stays in her seat watching me. Shoving down my pride, I stand up and walk over to her. She moves her hair behind her ears, brown eyes wide as she looks up to me.

"Don't be awkward after this. Alright, Pry?" Her nickname for me runs off her tongue, a small smile for confidence sent my way. I wish she would smile more.

"I'm not the one we should be worried about Krys." My voice is deep, a shiver moving over her skin. She closes her eyes leaning back for me. This isn't how I wanted my first kiss to go.

I press on top of the chair leaning it back to look at her soft face better. Her high cheek bones turn a slight red tone, lips parted.

Where is the macho prince now?

Her breath stays even, mine moving a million miles a minute. She moves her hands to the side of my face, the warmth comforting. She gently pulls me closer.

"If you don't kiss me, we lose. I'm not a loser." Krys speaks up slamming her lips to mine. I groan into the kiss her entire essence taking over my chaotic mind. Her soft lips moves against me slowly, every worry I had flying out. The taste of her sweet lips draw me in. My arm pressed the chair further back to get better access to her mouth. How can such a little woman have such a power over me? I feel a warmth in my hip, something that can be easily ignored. Our mouths move against each other in a mock loving way, both of us backing out for air, "Who knew you could kiss, Pry?"

"What would you consider the absolute betrayal? Your mother abandoning you for years on end, or your brother killing your father?" What did that even come from?

"Kiss, you absolute man whore." She sneers tightening her grip on the chair. She fights the urge to jump out of her seat in attack. Krys looks ready to kill, and the green hair host seems to be the target.

"Alright babe kiss me, the man whore, and we end this game early. Kiss a twin and we continue like normal." He sends a smile my way and I almost want to kick him in the balls if he has them.

"Come here greenie." She motions her finger in a mocking way to come towards her and he walks proudly over to her as she stands up in front of him.

"Do you vow to give us the gold teeth if I kiss you?" She sends him a wicked smile running her fingers up his shirt then down his arms distracting him from coherent thoughts. At least I would be distracted from anything if she touched me like that.

"Y-yes. I vow to give you the gold teeth if you kiss me. So beautiful." I watch him move closer to Krys and every instinct in me wanted to grab her and punch the shit out of him, but that wasn't my place. She isn't my girl. I'm not her protector. She grips his shirt, pulling him in. He groans against her, trying his best to keep to himself when she pulls away moments later. She holds a smirk across her features, handheld out for her reward. I almost applaud her when he drops the gold teeth onto the floor right in front of Krys.

"Thank you for doing business with us. We really appreciate it." Green hair guy looks over Krys figure, her rolling her eyes in return.

"I didn't." She walks me to the door, light sparks underneath her grip on my arm, "And we will be going."