Chap. 1

Narrator's POV

A flash of white fur scurried into tall grass to attempt to hide from her predators. Chasing her was a golden brown coated wolf and a slightly smaller f/c coated wolf, both racing to catch the smaller white wolf. "The caribou is all mine!" the golden colored wolf, the eldest of the sisters, Kate, declared while flipping and doing tricks. "Kate, I'm not caribou! I'm your sister!" the white colored wolf, the youngest, Lily, shrieked as she ran from her older sisters. "You wish Kate! The caribou is mine!" the f/c colored wolf, the middle pup, Y/n, yelled to her oldest sister catching up to Lily. "Not you too Y/n!" Lily whined. Kate jumped over a log and landed right in front of Lily. "Gotcha!" cheered Kate as Y/n sighed in defeat.

Lily stumbled back and began running away again, though Kate stayed in front of Lily and Y/n quickly followed. "Omegas don't play like this!" whined Lily. "You can't escape the greatest alpha ever," Kate continued cockily and Y/n smirked when she noticed her oldest sister wasn't paying attention. Kate crashed into a tree trunk giving Y/n a lead. "Well, I just did" Lily yelled back to Kate mockingly and giggling until she was pinned down, Y/n on top of Lily smirking victoriously. 

Kate shook her head and started to charge at Y/n playfully. Y/n reacted quickly and ran away, her older sister giving chase. Y/n led her sister to a mound and dodged Kate, watching her fly through the sky and noticed a black and grey colored pup, Humphrey, in the air as well. The two wolf pups held paws as the spun through the sky and Y/n let out barfing sounds. "Ew!" she giggled as the pair continued looking at each other 'lovingly'. Eventually they crashed onto the ground and Y/n ran over to check on the two. 

"Kate! Y/n! It's time to go!" the alpha's deep voice yelled down to his two eldest daughters. "Oh, we're coming, dad!" Kate called out and rushed over to her father. "Where you goin'?" Humphrey asked and followed the two girls. "Alpha school, it goes till the beginning of spring," Y/n replied as Humphrey hesitated. " 'Spring'? But that's a whole winter away," Humphrey declared chasing the girls again but ran into their father. 

"I know you're Kate and Y/n's friend Humphrey, but by next spring they will be trained alphas, and one of them will be the future leader of the pack. No doubt you'll be a clever omega. Learn to keep the peace," the alpha chuckled. Humphrey bent down to watch the girls walk away, swaying his head to the rhythm Kate's behind was moving. Y/n caught a glimpse of Humphrey and made gagging gestures as he rolled his eyes at her. 

The alpha blocked the pup's sight catching his attention again. "And Humphrey... remind us all to have fun," the alpha finished. "But- but-" the pup tried to protest. "Alphas and Omegas can't m-... Uh, um, how do you say it?" the alpha hesitated and looked down at the pup smugly grinning. He cleared his throat and continued. "That's our custom. The law of the pack," the alpha finished and turned to follow his daughters leaving the pup alone until he was buried under a pile of his friends. He laughed along with them before turning back ahead and stared sadly watching the three wolves leave.

561 wordzzzzzzzz. Hope this was a good starting chapter!

EatSleepHydrateLuvYaSelfBeYaSelfSimpTouchGrass!

HaveAGoodWhateverTimeItIsForYou!

May 30, 2022