Chap. 5

Y/n's POV

We took Humphrey to a lake and we both pouted. Humphrey was mumbling what Kate had said about him and scoffed. We heard panting and turned to see Kate rushing down the rock alone. I looked up to see Garth on the top of the rock alone, howling, but more like screeching. Humphrey smirked and bounced over to Kate and scared her. They both started talking about Garth and Humphrey impersonated him as Kate sighed and walked away.

I looked back up to the rock to see Garth missing and I curiously looked around for him until I heard his voice. "Kate? Kate! Where did she go?" he sighs to himself. I turned to see Kate walk back up the rock and I sigh. "Y/n? Did you see Kate?" Garth asks when he noticed me. "Garth? What are you doing here?" I ask innocently. "Kate told me she was going to get a drink of water, but she hasn't come back," he replies and I groan internally. He's totally into Kate. I open my mouth to tell him she went back but pause when he starts swaying.

"Garth? Are you okay?" I ask and watch his eyes dilate. "You know, you're pretty cute," he speaks up. "W-what? Garth, you're not looking okay," I panic with a slight blush and he chuckles. I reach out my paw to feel his head but stopped when he started circling me, checking me out it looked like. "Um, well Kate is probably waiting for you so you should get going," I stutter backing away. "No need, I'd rather get to know you," his voice sounding like honey. I started spouting nonsense and squeaked as he leaned in closer to me. 

I froze in place too stunned but I also didn't want to back away. Just as I finally backed away something sharp poked my backside. Suddenly my mind went to mush and I started seeing  blurred colors everywhere. I felt no control over my body as I started rubbing my head against him. Garth patted my head and chuckled while I swayed and fell onto my back. I giggled a little and played with his tail until he suddenly passed out, and soon I followed after. 

TIME SKIP

Y/n's POV

I woke up groggily and found myself trapped in a weird shiny box. "Where am I? Why can't I get out?" A voice beside me snarls. I finally stand but fall again due to the shiny box moving, or on something moving. "Is someone there?" I ask finally gaining balance. "Who is that? Get me out of this thing," The voice asks and I gasp. "Garth?" I ask and receive silence. "Y/n?" The voice calls after a pause, probably trying to recognize my voice and name, and I nod in response but realize he can't see me. "Yeah, it's me! Where are you?" I ask. "I'm stuck in this weird box," he snarls and I sigh. "Me too," I say and hear him sigh as well. 

Suddenly I hear banging beside me and a clang above me, my box tilting to side making me fall over. "Garth? What are you doing?" I ask. "Trying to get out of here! You should try getting out too!" he replies. Next thing you know, we were both headbutting the boxes to get out and I finally give out. "We can't get out," I sigh and hear Garth give up too. I sigh and lay in my cage. 

The boxes bounced some but it was mostly smooth sailing. Eventually the boxes stopped moving and I heard clanging behind us and muffled voices. Next to me I heard shuffling and someone giving orders and realized they took Garth. I began to panic and then my box started to move on it's own and I curled to the back of the box. The voice orders something and the front of the box opens quickly and I back into the corner and watch Garth run out of his as fast as he could. He pauses and looks at my frighted state and he motions for me to follow. I shake my head in fear and he pauses. 

A voice says something and the back of my box thing clanged and I ran out and followed Garth who took lead. "Are you okay?" Garth asks behind him and I nod. "Sorry! I was just frightened," I replied embarrassedly. He shakes his head and softly smiles at me for reassurance. We ran into some tall grass and Garth pauses and looks out. I stop beside him and gasp at the sight. It was beautiful. "This isn't Jasper," Garth gasps. "It sure it beautiful though," I gawk until a rock hits my nose from below. Garth looks for the source and we find two birds hitting rocks with a stick, an audience of 3 hedgehogs or porcupines watching.

"It looks like they're playing a game? Maybe they could tell us how to get back to Jasper," I say Garth ponders and nods. "Come on, follow my lead," he says and I nod. He jumps off the cliff and I follow with some spins. He gawks and chuckles. "I thought you were an omega?" he answers with a question after seeing my confused face. "Oh, um, me and Kate both trained to be the alpha but Kate got the title. Now I'm officially an omega," I sigh getting depressed. Garth notices and drops the subject and we continue on our way to the birds, me almost being attacked again before ducking. 

We finally came closer to the birds and noticed they were arguing about something. When we finally came up to the birds I noticed it was actually a duck and a goose. We came up behind the goose and the other animals ran away and I sulked. The goose lifted his head to stare at Garth. "Ah, hello. You two are wolves. I have not seen many wolves in these parts. But I am not afraid of wolves. No. I like wolves," the goose says and I smile. "That's great, we actually want to ask you somethings," I say happily. "Oh, yes. Quick! Look behind you!" the goose panics. We look behind us and the goose hits Garth on the head with his stick and runs away. I giggle at Garth who snarls. 

Garth then chases after the goose and bites gently on his foot. The goose doesn't stop and ends up dragging Garth with him. The goose starts flying higher and Garth is lifted into the air. "Garth stop! You'll scare them!" I yell and Garth was going to let go until he was hit in the ribs by a branch the goose planned. Garth climbed onto the branch and pounced on the goose, his paws hanging onto the goose's feet. The goose smirked and rammed him into thorny branches then dived him into the water. Finally the goose crashes and both are covered in mud. I quickly take the chance to pin the goose down.

"Okay, you have a question?" the goose asks. "Yeah. Where are we?" I ask from above the goose, while Garth tries shaking the mud off him in disgust.

1080 words. Next chap is being worked on! Can't wait to see where this takes us!!!!

eat sleep hydrate be ya self luv ya self simp touch grass!!!!!

have a good whatever it is for you right now!!!!!

August 3, 2022