Chap. 6

Y/n's POV

Garth was bathing himself in the river while I talked to the goose, who was bathing under a human faucet. "Idaho?" I question and the goose nods. "Oui, Idaho. Land of mountains, rivers, lakes. And a few billion potatoes, huh?" the goose chuckles. Garth returns and I fill him in on our location. "Sawtooth national wilderness," the duck interrupts. "What are we doing in Idaho?" Garth asks. The duck and goose smugly smile to each other. "Uh, you were, uh, relocated to, um... repopulate," the duck stutters and chuckles. "W-what? N-no we can't-" I stutter as both me and Garth blush. 

"They want you big wolves to make a lot of little wolves," the goose continues as I curl into the ground and hide my face, and Garth clears his throat uncomfortably. "So, um, you two.. are undomesticated partners? Just got together perhaps?" the duck asks. I choke on my spit and feel like dying. I can't even look at Garth right now. "Paddy, please. Don't be rude," the goose sighs to the duck. "So, you two are uh, boyfriend, girlfriend, huh?" The goose continues. "You have the wrong idea, we just met yesterday," Garth responds and I nod, trying to recompose myself.

"You wolves, you are funny," the goose chuckles in denial. I sigh and turn to Garth. "We have to get home now. There's gonna big trouble if you don't get back to Jasper immediately," I say as calmly as I can but falter in his beauty. I shake my head and look away again. My parents are probably worried and there's the trouble of fighting over the valley. Plus, I can't stay with Garth even if I wanted to- which I don't! "We should get back soon," Garth nods. "Can you help us? We need to get home as soon as possible," I ask turning back to the birds after clearing my thoughts and my throat. 

"All right Miss Impatient. Where is home sweet home?" the goose asks. "Jasper park, Canada," Garth interrupts. " 'Jasper park'? Get out of here. We love Jasper park!" the goose says excitedly. "Oh, yes, yes. We've toured it many times," the duck interrupts. "Paddy, please. We've toured it many times," the goose repeats. "I dated a pintail from Jasper once. She never stopped quacking. Drove me nuts," the duck sighs. "Drove her right to me. Bound to happen, bound to happen," the goose adds.

"So, you can help us get home then?" I ask slowly. "We haven't payed a visit to Jasper in quite a while, I think it would be a smashing idea," the duck answers happily. "This is true. So, of course I will help. I like you two. You make me laugh. And you didn't eat me so, I owe you a favor,"

Narrator's POV
Back in Jasper, the forest where the different packs meet.

"Where did he go?" Tony asks Winston while snarling. Multiple wolves were behind their alphas, ready to be backup. "Maybe I should ask you. Y/n is missing too," Winston snarls back. "How do you know if she didn't take him for herself?" Tony growls. "Y/n isn't that type of wolf," Winston defends. "Then where are they? Garth knows his responsibilities! He wouldn't run away from them," Tony yells. "How do I know if he didn't do something to her?" Winston growls. "She's an omega!" Tony barks and Eve steps up. 

"My sweet little Y/n may be an omega now, but she is beautiful, smart, and adorable. Maybe your Garth took her away! So. If any of you wolves or your Garth have hurt my daughter, I will personally rip out your eyes and shove them down your throat so you can see my claws tear your carcass open!" Eve yells and all the surrounding wolves on both sides stood back except for the alphas. Kate stood in panic. Where was Y/n? Did she really take Garth because she didn't get the role of alpha? No, Y/n wouldn't do that. Would she?

"I'll give them till the full moon. If they aren't back by then, I'll take it as she had taken him and we'll fight for the valley, you hear me Winston?" Tony growls. Winston sighs and nods. Tony walks away as Winston and his group stay in place. "Dad, you don't think Y/n would really take Garth away because she is jealous, do you?" Kate asks. "Y/n is not that wolf. She would never do that, Kate. Y/n is a good wolf," Winston reassures  his daughter and the rest of the doubting wolves of his pack. 

734 words! A short chapter T^T. 

I was away from home yesterday, so I couldn't post or write, hence the short chapter.

eat sleep hydrate be ya self luv ya self simp touch grass

have a good whatever it is for you right now!!!!!

August 5, 2022