𝑋𝑋𝑉 - 𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝘀

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒- 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 (𝘾𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝘿𝙤𝙤𝙧), 𝘽𝙮 𝙍𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚.
☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

 ✷        ·   ˚ *

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

"𝗠𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗵𝗮𝘂𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝘁."

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

   ✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

      ASTRIA REGULUS BLACK grabbed Harry's hand as they hauled themselves out of the underground passageway and into Honeydukes, under the safety of the invisibility cloak. Astria still stood by her previous statement, it was never easy to put multiple people under it. Once they were both out of the cellar door she shut it quietly, not that it mattered in the store. It was busy with people on all ends, children sorting through all the sweets and talking with each other. So engrossed in whatever they were doing no one noticed the latch open and close.

       Harry held the shorter girl tightly as they made their way out of the store, keeping them both under the cloak. He kept an arm around her waist and used the other to hold the cloak up so they could see without it falling in their faces. Astria didn't mind the closeness, as always it stung a little, but it also took away any aches or little cuts she had gotten in the passageway on their way here.

       Astria smiled as they passed by Neville and Ace. The Holiday-Black boy went to hand the other boy a lollipop, but before he could Harry reached and grabbed it through the cloak. And both boys watched confused as the lollipop floated out of the store while Astria and Harry stifled their laughs.

        The door dinged on the way out, but no one paid any mind. And they both waited until they made their way around the corner of the shop and into the alleyway next to it, before pulling the cloak off the both of them and breaking out into laughter.

    "Why did they just stand there I-" Harry spoke between laughing fits, his voice airy and carefree. Which Astria thought looked good on the boy.