𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 | plasma fluff

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗖𝗘𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡
🔥⚡: 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚂𝙼𝙰 𝙵𝙻𝚄𝙵𝙵

( in between s4-5 )

🔥⚡

It is sunny as usual at the Ninjago City Port, with squawking seagulls and fishermen pulling out to sea. Me and the rest of the guys have just finished training after groggily getting out of bed at the sound of Sensei's shrill scream. He never gives us a break, not a single day off to have fun like other teenagers do. Being a ninja is an honour, truly it is, but a day without any training and ninja duties would be nice.

I lying in bed reading one of Lloyd's comic books when I hear giggles outside our shared bedroom, one voice high whereas the other is deep. When the door swings open, a pair of black-haired teens enter the room, one of them -- the boy in black -- a head taller than the girl who is wearing a red dress that defines her slim figure but isn't too tight on her. Cole and Nya are too consumed in their little conversation that they are oblivious to my presence in the room. It's only when I clear my throat that they glance my way, a guilty shadow in their eyes.

Ever since Cole and I's truce, he and Nya have been getting closer and closer each day. It would be a lie if I said I am not jealous of them together, but my lips always say otherwise and encourage them to strengthen their relationship when I deeply desire it to crumble. Cruel, I know, but at least I'm not a liar. Cole and I have been drifting apart lately. We were rivals for a while due to our common interest in Nya, then we started getting along like we used to, and fast forward to a few months later, they're awfully close. I don't know what caused it, but I do know I despise it -- their sudden intimacy.

They are my favourite people in my life. I love them so much but I can't bring myself to love them together. A pang goes through my heart at the sight of them being so comfortable with each other the way she and I were before Cole stole her heart. How he did it? I don't know and I wish I do. As a good friend, I should be happy that they're happy because what matters most is they're feeling amazing, but I can't as much as I try to. Our truce was not an agreement to him making a move on Nya and I help but feel a sprinkle of anger towards Cole for snatching her away from me. Life was great before he started crushing on her, before Nya started swooning over him.