𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗹 | s16 technoship

i've never heard of this ship before so i'm excited to write this

𝗜𝗠𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗟
🧊❄️ : 𝚃𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙽𝙾

zane gets injured on a mission and jay fixes him up

🧊❄️⚡

It's been months since Nya became one with the sea and none of us had the same ever since

It's been months since Nya became one with the sea and none of us had the same ever since. Nya was a crucial, important, vital member of our team and without her, we would never truly be a team. She was the glue holding us up. With her gone, we went our separate ways. I moved to the lighthouse where Dr Julian was imprisoned, where Nya and I hid during Nadakhan's reign, something only the two of us remember. Let's say, it was our little secret.

The place held so many memories. It was here that Nya pushed me into the portal, saving me and sacrificing herself. That was years ago and she did it again a few months ago. There was no I could repay her, especially since she was gone for good. Irreversible? Heh. I hate life. But like the wise old bearded man named Jay once said — that's me — "there's a solution to every problem!" He was right of course. When was I ever wrong about anything? I rivalled Zane at being a know-all.

I filled a bunch of drinking glasses with water — half empty to reflect my inner soul, my inner turmoil — so that I was surrounded by Nya, so that she was always with me. I would talk to her as if she was still with me because she was still with me and she always would be; plus, her being connected to water and all that.

...If I drink water does that mean I'm drinking her? Is she inside me?!

Should I be thrilled or terrified?

Today, I was determined to complete the painting I had been working on ever since I moved here. Guess who was in the painting? Me, of course! I've read somewhere that the best way to love something was by loving yourself first, so this was my attempt at loving myself so that I could learn to love the destiny writers for tormenting me. Also, painting was very very very very very very extremely intensely stress relieving. And I had nothing to do so why not find new hobbies?