chapter 5

(A/N: Well fellow readers and followers the moment your all waiting for, the showdown and before you start reading there is a special surprise in this one thanks for the help of my friend and fellow writer Shadowblooddemon. Enjoy)

The duel between yuya and hokuto began in a duel field that give the xyz user the advantage even the odds yuya continue on with the duel to win for you show.

(Y/N) is quite a little impressed of hokuto's skills with the constellar deck but what made him a bit furious is because of the timing using constellar pleiades ability when yuya using his monsters to cross the terrain when that moment returns to the hand almost putting him in danger.

But in the end thanks for (y/n)'s earlier lessons about xyz monsters not having levels using his stargazer magician and with the spell magical star illusion and win the match.

The you show crew went to congratulate yuya for the first win.

Y/N: I'm very impressed of your victory yuya and glad to see today's lesson got through to you. Said with a small smile.

Which he smile and rub the back of his head.

Yuya: Honestly I owe you thanks for the lessons if you didn't told me about that I could never figure that out. Said with a smile.

Then he looks at his friends.

Yuya: So who's next?. Said with a smile.

Yuzu step forward with a determined look.

Yuzu: I'll go next and sure to win this. Said with a determined look.

Yuya: Alright yuzu, I know you can win this. Said with a smile.

Which of course yuzu blush a bit and (y/n) noticed.

Y/N: Someone seems 'fired' up. Said with a small smile.

This made her face turn red and steam out of her ears.

Yuzu: (Y/N)!!!. Yelled with an embarrassed look.

He chuckle a bit along with the rest of the three spirits being amused.

Then everyone left except for yuzu and her opponent masumi a fusion user to get on the second duel.

Masumi is quite skilled duelist with her skills of the gem-knight deck for fusion summon and unfortunately for you show yuzu was overwhelmed by masumi's monsters and failed to get the action card which yuzu was fooled by the reflection of the crystal walls.

(Y/N) agreed with masumi's words about yuzu mind clouded because of the incident with yuto leading her defeat.

Y/N 'thought': This maybe hard for you, but this experience will help you grow stronger as a duelist. Said in his mind with a small smile.

After her defeat yuya quickly rush to yuzu checking if she's ok..

Yuya: Yuzu!!. Yelled with a worried look.

He confronted her which suddenly she buried her face to his chest with tears in her eyes still conflicted about the incident.

Masumi watching this made her smirk a bit.

Masumi: Oh my what a show you two are giving. Said with a small smirk.

That made yuzu realize it her face turn red and suddenly pushed yuya to the ground.