chapter 6

At the you show duel area.

Yuya and gongenzaka rush to (y/n) to help him up as the rest of the group go to him.

Yuya: (Y/N) you did it. Said with a smile.

He smile at yuya and the kids hug him.

Kids: YOU DID IT (Y/N)-ONIICHAN!!. Yelled in sync with a smile.

Shuzo: THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING HOT BLOODED DUEL IN MY LIFE!!. Yelled with a happy grin.

Sora: I'll admit I was caught by surprise of that comeback. Said with a smile.

Yuzu: (Y/N) thank you. Said with a smile.

Gongenzaka: You have accomplished that the man gongenzaka could not, so in the name of the gongenzaka dojo I thank you my friend. Said with a smile.

He nod to him.

Y/N: Thanks everyone but I should thank all of you for your support and have faith in me. Said with a smile.

Reiji: I'm most impressed (y/n) kaiba. Said.

They look to see reiji walking towards them as himika and the LDS trio behind him.

Reiji: I have never been back to a corner before in my life and you overcome the impossible of the outcome of the duel. Said with a small smile.

(Y/N) smile at him as both duelists shook hands.

Reiji: As we agreed the incident of sawatari will be dropped and we will lend funding to you show duel school. Said wirh a small smile.

The Blue-Eyes user smile to hear that.

Y/N: Thank you for honoring your word reiji akaba. Said with a small smile.

He nod to him.

Reiji: I also would like you to participate in the maiami championship if your interested that is. Said with a small smile.

Which he nod to him.

Y/N: I'll be there. Said with a smile.

This made the president of LDS to smile a bit to hear that as he, his mother and the trio left the school and got in the limo heading back to LDS.

Shuzo cheer.

Shuzo: Alright we have now have secured the future of you show duel school and it's thanks to you all. Said with a smile.

He looks at yuya, yuzu, gongenzaka and (y/n).

Yuzu: Well not all of us. Said with a sad look.

This got them to understand what she's talking about so (y/n) place his hand on her shoulder gained yuzu attention.

Y/N: I understand your sad about losing the duel but like I said learn from it and improve you'll become even better than before. Said with a smile.

She smile a bit to hear that.

Gongenzaka noticed the time.

Gongenzaka: Oh man is that late, gotta go back to the dojo I'll see you guys tomorrow. Said with a concern look.

He quickly left.

As the rest went out of the arena to relax a bit but (y/n) noticed yuya little down and understand because of reiji and his own pendulum summon.