chapter 7

Both (y/n) and shun face each other as they drawn their five cards.

Both duelists: LET'S DUEL!!!. Yelled in sync with a serious look.

(Y/N) LP: 4000

Shun LP: 4000

Y/N: Since you challenge me, I'll make the first move and is to summon a monster facedown in defense mode along with two cards facedown and end my turn. Said with a serious look.

His facedown defense monster appeared in front of him along with two facedown cards.

Shun scoff at this.

Shun: Is that it, pathetic academia scum. Said with a serious look.

This made (y/n) to narrow his eyes as the three spirits watching this.

Seto: Be careful (y/n) he's blinded by hatred. Said with a serious look.

He understood what he meant and kept his guard up.

Shun: It's my move, I draw. Said with a serious look.

He draws his card.

Shun: First play pot of greed which let's me draw two cards from my deck. Said with a serious look.

He draws his two cards.

Shun: I normal summon Raidraptor-Vanishing Lanius. Said with a serious look.

His monster appeared on his field and screech.

Raidraptor-Vanishing Lanius

☆: 4

Atk: 1300

Shun: Vanishing Lanius effect activates. When summoned, I can special a level four or lower 'Raidraptor' monster from my hand and I pick another vanishing lanius. Said with a serious look.

His second lanius appeared to the field.

×2 Raidraptor-Vanishing Lanius

☆: 4

Atk: 1300

Shun: Next I activate the continous spell Raidraptor-Nest. When I have two 'Raidraptor' monsters with the same name I can add another from my deck to my hand. Said with a serious look.

He add his third lanius to his hand.

Shun: And now my second vanishing lanius effect, I special summon my third vanishing lanius. Said with a serious look.

His third vanishing lanius appeared.

×3 Raidraptor-Vanishing Lanius

☆: 4

Atk: 1300

Shun: Battle my first vanishing lanius attack your facedown monster. Said with a serious look.

His monster attacks the facedown monster which flipped to reveal a white stone glowing golden.

White stone of ancients

☆: 1

Def: 500

Shun sees the defense points which he scoff seeing it's very weak as his monster destroys it.

Shun: My second vanishing lanius attacks you directly. Said with a serious look.

His monster goes for the attack but.