Chapter 7

Avneet- what are you doing..?
Sid- completing my dare
Avneet- what dare..? *being all confused*

Sid- well I am sticking these gums on the camera so that my friends get to know I was in here.. all night long and I did it.. *and he jumped from the table to the floor*

Avneet- why you have to do that..? *rolling her eyes* such a boring dare

Sid- Hmm.. may be.. but what would have been a fun dare according to you.. *he asked in a seductive tone which sent shiver down in Avneet's body*

Avneet- I don't know..
Sid- No taste at all.. *he laughed and rolled eyes showing disappointment with her answer*

Avneet wanted to speak up a long list of dares but she didn't say anything and go back to her seat and start reading.

Sid didn't said anything and pulled off his T-shirt showing his perfect body complimented with 8 abs.

Avneet looked at him and didn't understand when her look became stare.

Sid- stop staring me.. I know I am handsome but still control yourself. *he said while internally blushing*

Avneet realised and quickly looked away.

Avneet- I was just staring at the door. I thought someone might come and help us out.
Sid- Nice one.. *he laughed at her lame excuse and continued doing pushups*

Avneet was taking quick glimpses at him and was studying as well so that he don't taunt her again.

When she was deep in her studies she heard a knock on her table.. she looked up and found sid standing there.

Avneet- what..?
Sid- do me a favour..
Avneet- what..?
Sid- I forgot my dumbles at home and so other weights..
Avneet- I can't go to my place than how will I help you get them..?
Sid- be the little small weight so I don't have to skip my routine please..

Avneet- ...? *she didn't got what he meant*
Sid- I have done my dumble routine but my weight push ups are pending.. can you just sit on me for 10 minutes please.

Avneet didn't knew how to say no to her crush.. she took few seconds and said yes

Sid took his position and she sat on him.

Avneet- thank you for a hot ride.. *she said in a seductive tone like sid was using before*
Sid- It isn't a ride babygirl *giving due weight to the word babygirl*

Avneet got to knew it isn't easy to tease him..

Avneet- stay focused..
Sid- I never lose it
Avneet- Really... *stretching it long enough for him to react*
Sid- Yes
Avneet- so sure
Sid- Ofcourse.. after all it is me about whom you are talking.

Avneet's brain started working in a way to tease him. She started moving her hands on his abs but sid didn't react much.

Avneet got irritated but then laughed as a teasing thought passed her mind.

She moved her hand on his abs and pinched his nipples. He lost a little balance but quickly got it back.

Sid- Don't tease or you will fall..
Avneet- but you were sure about your focus weren't you.. she said teasingly

Sid- Hmm.. my focus isn't easy to lose
Avneet- come on.. You just lost your  balance *she giggled*

Sid- That was just too random..
Avneet- I will tease you for 1 min. if you lose your focus I win or you win. Done..?
Sid- Done.. your time starts now.

Avneet pinched his nipples again but he didn't even flinch.

She smiled and moved towards his ear and kissed on his ear slowly. He was almost numb.. he stopped his pushups but got consciousness in just few seconds and continued his push ups

*Gentle reminder- Avneet is sitting on his back and sid is doing push ups*

Avneet knew only few seconds are left but he is still so focused that her brain stopped working. Only 15 seconds left and Sid was all focused.

Avneet- I wanna confess before time ends.. I am happy sitting on my crush's back.. but I wish it would have been his... *she pressed his length and sid fell on floor at her sudden unexpected reaction*

Avneet- Are you okay.. she asked being concerned
Sid- Huh.. you won...
Avneet- but I didn't got an answer..
Sid- of what..?
Avneet- shall I press again.. *she said pointing at his length*

Sid- *moved a little away from her* you are kidding me..?
Avneet- No.. forget it... *she turned her back at him and moved towards her seat but sid pulled her towards him and said slowly in her ears*

Sid- did you really mean it..? *his hot breathe brushing on Avneet's skin*
Avneet- I did mean it.. but leave it.. I don't want to force you..

Sid- me neither.. so let it be a yes from both sides..

Sid left her hands and she quickly turned back to look at him who was all happy at her confession.

Sid- I honestly didn't knew you love me.. but I am so happy because I had a secret crush on you too.. *he admitted*

Avneet placed her lips on his sweet plump lips and kissed him. Sid wanted it too and responded in a second. He moved his hand to her back and pulled her more close.

Both pulled off after a few minutes and looked at each other.
Sid- I am glad you pressed it...

Avneet blushed knowing how effortlessly he flirts. Avneet smiled and pressed it again but this time a little hard. Sid flinched in pain.

Sid- such a tease kid you are..
Avneet- less than you.. *pressed his length again*
Sid- one more time and I am gonna punish you..
Avneet- Daddyyyy.. punish me then.. *she pressed his length hard and ran*

Sid ran behind her and caught her in a minute. Sid made Avneet face him.

Sid pressed her breast (over top) earning a moan from her.

Sid- Call me daddy babygirl... *sid pressed her both breasts tight over her top*
Avneet- ahhh... sidd...

Sid pressed her hardened nipples and Avneet moaned out loud his name..

Sid spanked her butt
Sid- what you wanted to call me...
Avneet- Daddy

To be continued

Views- 1000 Votes- 100+ Comments 40+
Long chapter coz uploaded the chapter little late

Are you excited to see what is coming ahead..?