Chapter 8

Sid spanked her butt
Sid- what you wanted to call me...
Avneet- Daddy
Sid- that's like a good girl..

Both shared a teasing eye lock and after few minutes they were already into each other that they started kissing.

Avneet and Sid both were fighting for dominance but with teasing mind of Avneet it isn't easy. Avneet keeps on over ruling the kiss by teasing sid.

But she didn't knew that sid is a bigger tease than her. Sid had been fighting for dominance too but because of her teases he is now into another level. He pressed her nipples and viola it's done. Avneet left fighting she was into another world as chills went down her spine with his actions.

Sid loves how Avneet's eyes rolls backwards each time he touches her like this.

Sid- Are you okay with me touching you like this...?
Avneet- Yes I am.
Sid- Sure..?
Avneet- More than you know.
Sid- Then explain how sure *he said with smirk plastered on his face*

Avneet pulled him closer by pulling him from coller and started kissing him again. Sid responded in a sec too.

Sid broke the kiss and kissed her on cheeks then earlobe and going down from there to her neck. Sid soon found her soft spot and bite there.

Sid- Marked mine.
Avneet- since I saw you..
Sid- what..?
Avneet- I fell for you when I saw you for the 1st time.. helping someone from bully.
Sid- lol.. I fell for you when I saw you for the 1st time too.. you were asking teachers unlimited queries and I was late so I stared you 😂😂 *he chuckled*

Avneet- You aren't dating that Nisha..?
Sid- Nahh.. I don't even talk to her.. why you thought I would date someone when I like you..?
Avneet- I just got to know that
Sid- Umm.. yeah..

Avneet- Do you have any plans tonight..
Sid- I don't have..
Avneet- Oh.. I see... *she said looking around to not show disappointment with his answer*
Sid- But... I won't mind making one if you are interested *he winked*

Avneet felt something strange between her legs.. she pulled him and started kissing him wildly like she was waiting for his yes only.

Avneet spoke in between kiss "I am glad you like me too" and Sid responded "Lucky me".

Both were hungrily waiting for each other to start a little and Avneet gasped that and pulled off his Tshirt and asked him if he want to help her take her dress off.

Outfit of Sidneet on their 1st meet

Sid took off her crop top without wasting time and was mesmerized by her beauty. He looked at her features carefully.

Perfect belly and the boobs which are pressed tight against her inner. Her navel and cleavage making her look more hot like this.

Sid took the 1st step this time and started licking her neck while pressing her boobs over her inners. He slowly moved down and slided strand of inner downwards.

I turned her so that her back faces me and unhooked her bra and pulled it off. It is for the first time I am being so nervous and excited at the same time. As I turned her to face me she covered herself with her hands.

I looked at her and asked if she isn't okay with it but she blushed hard and I knew she is feeling shy. I decided to relax her first and then move ahead.

I kissed her lips and entered in her mouth slowly. Her tongue moved in consonance with mine. No fight for dominance just love. I slowly broke the kiss and moved down taking her hands away from her body.

I moved down on her neck to her cleavage slowly and her hands formed a grip on my hairs. I laid her down on the floor after placing my shirt so that she don't get hurt.

I slowly started licking her boobs and with compared the size they of are.. I am wondering how that little bra could hold it. I started sucking her one boob and pressing the other while she moaned quietly and played with my hairs.

You can't deny that she is enjoying as much as I am.. her body lifting upwards each time I bite her nipples and her erect nipples proving how wet she is.

Avneet- You are hard too.
Sid- Umm.. you read my mind..? *I asked being all confused*
Avneet- Yes.. *and she pushed me slowly on floor and hovered over me*

Avneet's POV

I started kissing his neck and in no time I found his soft spot and left the mark that he is booked now. I slowly moved down towards his abs. I love how perfect his body looks even in this dim light of our classroom.

Note
*lights have been turned off so that no one can see them like this. There is only a little light coming of moon.*

I started kissing on his abs and pinching his nipples. I am enjoying it but his erect penis is requesting me to help it out.

I unbuttoned his jeans and then pulled it off. He was about to say something when I paused him by putting my finger on his lips and then pulling off his boxers to let that erectness settle a little.

Sid- I umm.. I just..
Avneet- shhh... it is my turn.. You will get yours. wait until then

Before Sid could say something Avneet started rubbing and pulling it a little. Sid wasn't able to deny the pleasure he is having right now with those hands.

Avneet took tip of his length in her mouth and started stroking a little. She started licking it like an ice-cream.

She took it inside her mouth but it is a little big so it just didn't fit in. she tried a little and then sid pushed himself in. Avneet choked a little at first but then started stroking it while sid pushed it inside her mouth holding her hairs tight for balance.

After few minutes, he took off his length and then both rested for a while as it was exhausting as much as it was pleasurable.

After 5 minutes while Avneet was filling her lungs with Oxygen. Sid had other plans.

Sid slowly moved towards her boobs and started licking and biting them. He unbuttoned her jeans and took it off. He stroked Avneet's pussy by his fingers over her undergarment. Avneet gasped for air.

Sid- So wet already..
Avneet started blushing.

Sid- Ready for punishment babygirl.
Avneet smiled and reached her hand over his hand lying on her boobs and took his middle finger inside her mouth.

Sid smiled and pulled off his panty and bent down.

Cliffhanger

1130+ words

Goal- 1000+ views, 100+ votes and 30+ comments (Want more mature content in the coming chapters..?)