Chapter 10

Sid- your revenge aren't as awesome as mine.
Avneet- Challenge..?
Sid- Yes
Avneet handcuffed him and hovered over him

She started masturbating herself on him while he was tied to bed just forced to see and not hold her.

Sid was getting erect seeing how she is playing with herself. He tried pulling his hands but no use.

Avneet kept bouncing on his abs and making him jealous.

Sid- when I am here.. why you need to fuck yourself..???
Avneet- uhmm.. This feels good.. *she said biting her lower lip as her boobs heavied due to pleasure*

Sid- I can pleasure you too.. open my handcuffs..
Avneet- This is my Revenge.. letting you see but not touch... I think I am cumming... *she said rolling her eyes pleasurably*

Come a little upper.. don't waste it.. Sid said her.

Avneet- No.. You want to tease me always... this is my turn
Sid- Ahh.. free me I won't do it again *he pleaded*

Avneet smiled and opened his handcuffs.

Sid became wild as he got free. He pushed her on bed and started licking her juices and then giving a good finger fuck.

Avneet wasn't actually enjoying masturbating but nah she isn't letting him win in this easily.

Avneet's breasts heavied up as sid started fucking her fast with 3 fingers.

Avneet's breasts were already making sid mad and he took control over them. He grabbed one in his mouth while he pressed other with his free hand.

Avneet was moaning loud as he is leaving marks wherever he kiss. Trails of kisses were visible with naked eyes.

Soon Sid entered his member again in her hole and she started taking deep breaths as he continued his love torture on her for more than an hour.

Sid interrupted her breathe and started biting her lower lip.

Sid- don't bite your lower lip babe.. or I will lose my control. Do you know how sexy that looks.. *he pushed himself more inside her after saying this*

Avneet whined in pain and pleasure.

Avneet- ahh.. so closee... so closee... speed up.. fuckkkk

Sid increased his speed and they had a long lip lock to pleasure every moment.

After few minutes Sid landed on her left side and draped their bare bodies with duvet.

*Morning Scene*

Avneet woke up naked on the bed. She turned around to find sid staring at her back and smiling. His one hand was wrapped around her waist holding her carefully.

Avneet- last night was awesome. *she smiled and blushed*

Sid kissed her forehead and asked her to freshen up.

Sid- let's bath together then..
Avneet nodded and did her morning chores.

Avneet didn't wore anything as it is useless to wear something and then take it off just after a minute in front of him again. Sid kept on staring her back and front as she kept rolling around finding what she will wear in college.

She asked him what she should wear making a grumpy face as she is so confused.

Sid- I can't choose. Just look at that body of yours. You look hot even draped in those curtains..

Avneet blushed and rolled her eyes just to avoid a morning sex.

Avneet took out a little less revealing outfit as she can't show others what happened in Night. *remember love marks sid gave her in night*