Chapter 9

Sid- Ready for punishment babygirl.
Avneet smiled and reached her hand over his hand lying on her boobs and took his middle finger inside her mouth.

Sid smiled and pulled off her panty and bent down.

Sid started eating her out which made Avneet a moaning mess.

Avneet- ahh.. ahhh...

she pulled his hairs in her fist and pushed him more inside her. Sid was enjoying her being needy for him and started playing with her.

Sid left her pussy lips and moved a little far to take a look at this desperate girl.

Avneet- Why you just stopped..?
Sid- Pleasure me too..

Avneet pushed him on the floor and hovered over him. She took his length in her hands and started stroking it. She gently started pulling it a little up and down giving him a blow job next, she took tip of his length in her mouth and started placing wet kisses on it.

Sid was loving her gentle tortures as she was teasing him. After a minute of teasing Sid pulled her hairs and made his huge length go inside her mouth. She welcomed it as she was just teasing him but still it was big for her mouth to fit in full.

Sid started stroking his length deep and deep inside her.

Sid- Babygirl you teased daddy now pay for it. *with that he cummed inside her mouth* Don't waste even a drop *he said while spanking her butt*

Avneet gulped down everything and licked her lips while looking at him. Her lip licking turned him on and he pushed her on the floor and hovered over her balancing his weight on floor.

Sid started eating her out and fingering her with 3 fingers in start only. Avneet is a virgin so 3 fingers feels like breaking walls and having immense pain. she started whining and moaning and sid increased his speed.

Avneet- slow.. sloww.. it.. hurtsss...
Sid slowed down a little but to imcrease his speed only.

In a minute Avneet was again gulping down the pain of his tortures. Avneet cummed on his fingers and Sid knew it might hurt her so he slowly stopped and started licking her flavour.

Avneet- Are we making out..?
Sid- Not today.. I don't have condom.
Avneet- I don't know if I am disappointed or relaxed *chuckled*

Sid pulled her over him in such a way that sid is sitting and avneet is sitting on his lap.

Sid bent a little and started sucking her breast. This is my favourite part of yours, The juicy melons. He winked and Avneet blushed.

Both sitted in that position while Sid kept on sucking her and Avneet enjoying his trained tongue's tortures.

Who's there..?
*they heard a voice and flashlight coming towards them both got scared as both were completely naked*

Sid- It is the watchman I guess.
Avneet- shit.. what to do..?
Sid- Arghhhh.. I don't know.

In a minute door opened and both...???

Got caught naked or got caught fully dressed or didn't got caught

Tell what will happen in the inlined comments.

You can make inlined comment by clicking on plus button near this paragraph. 👉

Continued

So the gate opened and watchman came inside. The class was all empty. There were bags of both Avneet and Siddharth which seemed like forgotten. He threw flashlight around but no one was there so he left after locking the class.

After 5 minutes Sidneet came out. Well they are still naked. Avneet was holding her clothes and Sid cleaned their mess with his t-shirt as they didn't had anything else.

Avneet and Sid both hided under the last seats of their classroom. Luckily didn't got caught.

Sid- Urghhh.. saved.
Avneet- dress up before anyone else arrives and we get caught.

Both dressed themselves up and smiled looking at the amazing night they shared. In morning when watchman opened all classes they quickly sneaked away.

Flashback ends

Current scene

Avneet- That night was awesome *she said hugging him more tight*
Sid- After that I always kept a condom with me.. incase we might again get stuck in such situation atleast I can fuck you whole night.

Avneet blushed while sid inserted his middle finger in her mouth.

Sid- I want to go inside you again. Ready for one more round..?
Avneet pushed him and hovered over him again.

Avneet- 69 this time. I can't wait for you to suck me.

They both laid down in their positions. Sid licked her pussy lips while torturing her with his tongue. Avneet's belly looked hollow as the pleasure was unbearable. She started kissing tip and then taking his dick inside her mouth like a candy or ice-cream.

Sid spanked her butt and travelled down his hands to massage her boobs. Avneet looked at him who is no less than expert when it comes to sex.

Soon both had their another orgasm and sid pushed her on bed while lubricating another condom and sliding it down his length.

Sid- beg me..
Avneet- nahh..
Sid spanked her butt and bitted her nipples.
Avneet- Ahhh.. I am not begging tonight.
Sid- Okay then.. he took out a vibrator and inserted it inside her pussy.

Avneet- Ahhh.. sid nooo..
Sid inserted his length in her mouth and made her suck it.

Avneet surrendered and sid smirked.
Sid turned off the vibrator, took off his dick and Avneet inhaled oxygen.

Avneet- that was mean.
Sid- You call me daddy whenever I am mean and I like it..
Avneet- Then be ready for revenge.

Sid- your revenge aren't as awesome as mine.
Avneet- Challenge..?
Sid- Yes
Avneet handcuffed him and...

Cliffhanger

Are you liking the story. If yes please comment more I can't find motivating comments. Anyways do follow for more awesome stories.

Goal- 1k+ views and 50 comments