24

"Ethan, I seriously don't want your parents to wake up!" Maya hisses in her best whisper, throwing her head back in quiet laughter as I kiss down her neck. I can't keep my hands off of her. I don't want to stop kissing her. Ever.

"They won't." I mutter against her skin.

"They've been puking all night. They'll be in and out of the bathroom. Let's just-" and then she stops and shakes her head, getting rid of the thought.

"What? Tell me." I whisper. It's pitch black in this hallway, just the gentle ticking of the clock from the living room surrounding us.

"I was going to suggest the hot tub," She says carefully, seeming to choose her words wisely. "But this is your virginity, and I don't want you to lose it in a hot tub, you know? That's completely un-romantic."

It's funny, because when I was with Jennifer, not even a guest room seemed romantic enough, but just the thought of sharing this moment with Maya is making me more excited than ever. I think we could have sex in the backseat of a car and I'd still find it perfect. The place doesn't matter anymore. It's the girl.

"I want you." I tell her. "And anywhere that we do this is going to be perfect for me. I promise you that."

She can't see me, I know she can't, but I can tell she's trying to read my face to make sure that I'm certain. Eventually she places a gentle kiss to my lips and squeezes my arm. "Alright then." She giggles softly. "Let me go get into my swimsuit and I'll meet you out there."

Oh, hell. The string bikini? Did she pack it? God, losing my virginity in a hot tub is going to be the best decision I ever made.

I go into Cameron and I's bedroom, scrambling around in my suitcase to try and find my swim trunks. I should have turned on the light, but I'm in a hurry, and it's not until I feel a foil packet that I roll my eyes. This must be Cameron's suitcase, and the fact that he thought he'd actually get lucky on a family vacation is disgusting. He's always ready no matter where he goes.

I didn't bring a condom though, so I'm grateful he decided to pack some. I'm finally able to find my swim trunks, sliding them on quickly before I head back out into the living room, opening the glass door open quietly to sneak out onto the patio. I find the button to turn on the hot tub, watching as the jets and lights start up.

I'm more nervous than I thought I'd be, trying to swallow the huge lump that seems to be stuck in my throat. I hear the patio door close shut behind me, and Maya turns off the main light so that just the lights of the hot tub are on.

As soon as I see her, my mouth seems to dry out. This black string bikini I've fantasized about her in for years. She wore it only once in front of me on a family trip, but one time was all I needed. Her breasts are fully pushed up, glistening still from whatever the hell she put on them earlier, and that belly button ring is taunting me. It's teasing me. I'm so excited that I might just come now. I swear I will.

I watch as she bends over to test how hot it is, and my god. Her ass is magnificent. It's perfectly round. It's fucking made just for my hands. I'm certain of it.

"Well? Are you going to get in?" She tries to hide her smile as she climbs into the water, sitting down onto one of the benches, bubbles from the jets foaming up all around her,

It's getting harder to breathe, and it's not because I don't want to do this, but because I'm worried I'll be bad at this.

I climb in too, feeling self conscious as her eyes run all over my now exposed chest. She's seen my chest before, but she's never looked at me like this.

"Can I be honest?" I say and take a seat beside her, my chest rising and falling rapidly as I try to get my anxiety under control. She nods, waiting for me to continue. "I guess I'm just nervous that I'll be bad at this."