part 3

20th March, 2022|| Yn's house|| 1pm

Here yn-dad was reading a newspaper and yn and her mom was settling the dinning table . When the bell rang, yn looked at her mom only to see her teasing smile . Yn looked away while blushing .

Yn-dad opened the door only to see a handsome man dressed with a black pant and a black shirt tunged in the pant with a descent smile .

Yn-dad smiled

Yn-dad smiled.

Tae: hello uncle!
He said and bowed with a smile.

Yn-dad: hello son ! Taehyung right ?

Tae smiled and said.

Tae: yes uncle.
Yn-dad: come inside son.

Tae nodded and they both came inside and sat on the couch.

Tae: how is your health uncle?
Yn-dad: fine , son . How are you ?
Tae: I'm also fine , uncle . Thank you.

Then yn-mom and yn came .

Tae looked at yn and smiled at his girl who's wearing a cute top with jeans .

||Yn's look||

Tae admired her and stood up to greet her mom.

Tae: hello aunty ! How are you ?
Yn-mom: Fine dear. How are you ?
Tae: Fine aunty. Thank you.
Yn/mom: come everyone. lunch is ready.

||Time skip||

At dinning table|| 2pm

Yn's parents sat beside each other and yn and Tae sat beside each other.

While eating lunch, they chitchat a bit about their family and other things like how yn and Tae met . How their relationship began and many more.

While talking yn suddenly chocked on her food. Tae got the water and gave it to yn to drink while he was patting her back.

Tae: yn! You shouldn't eat food quickly. Please be careful while we eating.

Yn-dad found it adorable and smiled looking at the couple in front of him.

After the lunch they all settled on the couch and talked and laughed while spending time with each other.

||At living room|| 4pm

Yn-dad: so dear . I'll talk something important now. I know you're both in relationship for 2 years. So what you think about that?
Tae: uncle . That's why I wanted to meet you. Uncle , I want to make your daughter a part of my family and want to stay by her side forever with your permission.

Yn-dad: well you're such a nice boy and perfect for my daughter. But as you know my daughter. I've always provided her with the things she wanted. If you can take care that way then I've no problem. I hope you understand what I'm talking about.

Yn got worried and looked at Tae . Then Tae reassuringly smiled at her then said.

Tae: yes, uncle. I understand. If I were you I would've talked the same thing. So I'm seeking for a chance to prove my ability. I'm going to US in a few days to settle up my career . It'll take a little long time . But I hope you all will wait for me.
Yn-dad: Well, if my daughter is happy then I'm also okay with it.

They all looked at yn and yn nodded while looking down.

Then they all drank tea and ate some snacks while talking about more things.