part 6

||present||

|Yn pov|

It's been almost 2 years now. But it's difficult for me not because my feelings are fading away rather than it became strong and I'm falling harder for him. For the first 9 months we were talking with each other whenever we got time. But from the last year , we talked very rarely. Even there was a time when we didn't talk for freaking one week.

Sometimes my parents comforted me after seeing my situation . Appa also talked with Tae about his progress. He was very proud to have this boy in my life . And he was satisfied with his decision and I'm way more happy. But it's still hard for me because I am craving for his warmth.

|| End of yn pov||

||Time skip||

26th May,2022|| Seoul park|| 4pm

Yn was sitting at the bench where they would sit when he was with her .while thinking a tear escaped from her eyes. Because now she was missing him too much. His love, his caring , his warmth everything about him. She didn't see him for about 2 years now. She was breaking inside. Moreover he didn't call her for 2 months now. While thinking a pair of hands covered her eyes.

??: Knock knock !!

She cried listening and siad in a cracked voice.

Yn:who's there?
Tae: your soon to be smart and handsome husband.

Yn chuckled and turned around. Tae smiled and said.

Tae: missed me ?

Yn chuckled while tears were flowing down . She was mesmerized because he became more handsome.

 She was mesmerized because he became more handsome

Then they both hugged each other tightly. They were missing their love and warmth very much.

Yn: you took very long time.
Tae: sorry and also thanks for waiting.
Yn: when did you come? Why didn't you tell me ?
Tae: there's a thing call surprise I think and I came 2 weeks ago.

Yn gasped and parted away. She turned around while being mad. Then Tae backhugged her and said.

Tae: Sorry princess . But I had to settle up everything here in Seoul. Because I want to be prepared to stay with you and also with everyone .
Yn: but still you should have told me.
Tae: ok ok , sorry. Don't be mad.

Yn could feel the cute pouty boy behind her . Then she turned around and said.

Yn: How can I stay mad at you when I'm meeting you after 2 freaking years.

Tae chuckled and kissed her forehead.

Yn: how did you know I'm here?
Tae: well I'm seeing you here for about 2 weeks at the same time after all it's our favourite hangout place.

Yn hit his shoulder playfully and Tae chuckled. Then they both spent their time after a long time.

||Time skip||

||Parking lot|| 7 pm||

Yn: why are we here ?
Tae: I'm gonna drop you home I guess .
Yn: then let's go.

Yn was about to leave but Tae hold her hand and dragged her into a car.

Yn: yaah!! I didn't know you stole e car.

She gasped.

Tae: yahhh! Do I look like a thief ?

He angrily pouted.

Yn: sorry . I was just joking.

She laughed .

Tae: Don't talk to me .

He again pouted.

Yn kissed his cheeks and made him flustered after all meeting after long time ofc had an effect.

Yn: shall we go now ?
Tae; y-yes. L-lets go.

He said while blushing and stuttering.

Yn: aww!! My prince is blushing.
Tae: Aish!!

They chuckled and left for yn's home.

||Yn's house|| 7:30pm

They both reached and got out from the car .

Yn: won't you meet Appa?
Tae: I'll. But I've to prepare something.
Yn: okay.
Tae: then . I take my leave now. Bye love.
Yn : bye.

Then they hugged each other and he left.

Then yn entered the house with a happy face.

Yn-mom: Omo ! My daughter is smiling brightly. Did something happen?

Yn: you'll know soon eomma.

Yn-mom: Aish! Ok . Now let's eat . Go freshen up .

Then the day went by .